BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is one of my favorite Dove body washes. It smells really good and it makes your skin feel clean and fresh! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
***great product... Fantastic price. I have sensitive skin too. The product did not aggitate my skin at all and the smell is amazing. Relaxed me as well.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
I love this body wash! each time i run out i am running to walmart to purchase more! I've tried other body washes and my skin just doesn't feel the same!
Genevie B.
I live this body wash it's gentle enough for everyone in my house to use even my baby leaves a gentle fragrance and keeps your skins smooth and soft. :)
Samantha U.
West Orange
I have very sensitive skin where I can't use anything with a hint of a scent and this body wash is great! My skin always feels so soft after using this.
April M.
Fromberg, MT
A no complaint product. It is the perfect size for my family of six. Smells great, not fragrance or floral just clean. It also provides a ton of moisture
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sample of this product in my shower. I trust this product for soft skin in my shower. A great body wash for soft skin and great smelling product!
Raven J.
Marlborough
I love this five so much it brings so much moisture to my skin it’s great. Everyone needs to buy everything dove. My family depends on all five products.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I liked this body wash, so far I've only used the sample i received, but it feels great when i use it. I will likely buy more when i need new body wash.
Esmeralda G.
Laredo, TX
Amazing Body wash for those who have dry skin it leaves your skin so refreshed and moisturizing. I use it every other day and totally recommend it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.