BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nichanan T.
This body wash smells soooo good. It is very thick and takes a bit to remove if you use too much in the shower but my skin smells great and stays soft all day!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Love this body wash! Use it on myself & my 5 year old. Leaves the skin feeling so soft & smooth as well as clean! Great for sensitive skin & not a heavy scent.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This works great for my sensitive skin, although I'm not a huge fan of the smell
Mendi Y.
Helena, GA
"I really liked the product it make my skin feel great and soft. The smell of the product last for a while on my skin. YES I would buy it again for sure "
Delaney G.
Love Dove, best of all times!! Smell lasts a long time and its not expensive feels great on my skin. Almost at every drug store I've been in. Just all great. ❤
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
I love this! Dove always seems to surprise me! Lightweight, smells good, not to expensive and works well! Gets the job done and doesn't have residue left over
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
This is one of the best bodywashes out. They don't need a lot of different scents to draw you in. The original scent is fresh and it moisturizes as it cleans.
Kianna M.
sacramento
The best. Makes my skin so soft and keeps my elbows from looking ashy! I love it and would highly recommend this product. Dive is an all around useful product.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect body wash for all skin types. I can use it all year round especially in winter when my skin gets too dry because of all those hot showers.
yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.