BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa V.
Van Nuys, CA
Dove is the only body wash I use! I like the scents they use and I like how moisturizing it is. I usually purchase from Target!
Angela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best body wash I have ever used. Leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. Helps with dry skin. Highly recommended.
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
I love how it feels rich warmth coming onto your skin. You don't need to squirt out that much onto your towel to get an effect.
Briasia L.
Peoria
It makes your skin feel really soft. The scent isn't too bad, it smells like regular soap. It's soft on your skin which helps.
Missy c.
I tried this body wash and it had a great smell and made my skin soft. I use this body wash in addition to another brand I buy.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Iv used this for years. It smells good and I like how thick it is. I makes a great shaving cream. I will be getting this again
Mallory H.
I really do love this body wash! It lathers well, hydates my body and has a nice, pleasant smell. The other scents are nice too
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is what I currently use, however I have coconut scent and smells amazing.Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
Dove products always work great. Makes me feel clean and my skin feels moisturized without leaving a sticky/dry residue feeling
Kimberly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to body wash. Soft scent, lush lathering and moisturizes really well! Super easy to find at drugstores and a great value.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.