BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This works great for my sensitive skin, although I'm not a huge fan of the smell
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash! Use it on myself & my 5 year old. Leaves the skin feeling so soft & smooth as well as clean! Great for sensitive skin & not a heavy scent.
Delaney G.
Love Dove, best of all times!! Smell lasts a long time and its not expensive feels great on my skin. Almost at every drug store I've been in. Just all great. ❤
Dawn M.
San Jose
My go to body wash. I have dry skin and most of the time I don't even need lotion after showering with this wash. It smells soo good and leaves my skin so soft
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best bodywashes out. They don't need a lot of different scents to draw you in. The original scent is fresh and it moisturizes as it cleans.
Kianna M.
sacramento
The best. Makes my skin so soft and keeps my elbows from looking ashy! I love it and would highly recommend this product. Dive is an all around useful product.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the perfect body wash for all skin types. I can use it all year round especially in winter when my skin gets too dry because of all those hot showers.
yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.