BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

De'Osha R.
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells amazing with a scent that lasts all day! It also makes me feel so clean and fresh. I barely have to use lotion after.
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I use this product everyday! I buy this time and time again! Absolutely a luxury item in my eyes! I feel so smooth, soft and moisturized after i use this!!
destiny p.
chicago il
I love this swear by it dove it my up most fav body soap how it smells when you wash your body then when u get out espeilly it lotion to omg #smells great
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few body washes I use. It doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't leave a film in my skin like bar soap does.
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my bae. I swear by them about everything. I have sensitive skin and dermatitis (aka eczema), there products never let me down, including this one.
paola c.
Chula Vista, CA
Its is really fgood for sking but sometimes i felt it too drybbut i love the smell. it gives and i love how it leave you sof i also like all the producsts.
Ashlie L.
kalamazoo
All dove products are great! I love their body washes, although this one doesn’t have a scent it still makes me feel moisturized and leaves my skin smooth.
Michel Y.
Laredo, TX
I used it when I was pregnant and it fascinated me
I used it at night and I really felt more relaxed, I definitely use it
I buy it on Walmart or Walgreens
Tabitha M.
Great body wash. It doesn't dry out my skin which is wonderful, especially since winter is coming soon. My boyfriend says I smell great too after I use it.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
If you have dry skin then this is the product for you! It moisturizes and cleans your skin in the shower. Apply lotion afterwards for even more hydration.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.