BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
Brandi C.
Sumter, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash and the only body wash that does not break my skin out!! The smell last on you and makes your skin feel so soft
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Just the soap, this always leaves my body feeling soft. I use it on my babies sensitive skin as well and it doesn't harm. Never had a bad experience.
Caro C.
It is really good for skin and moisturiser well. I have dry skin and in about a week of using this soap and also dove cream my dry skin disappeared.
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
I love this body wash! the smell is wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The cost is very worth what you get!! great for sensative skin.
Jasmary S.
Providence, RI
I love this body wash, although mine is a sample I would lovento buy more, it leaves my skin with moisture and it leaves my skin softer and smoothr
Morgan J.
This soap is really great for people with dry and sensitive skin, it's very hydrating. Even the scented versions of this soap is great at hydrating.
Taanya W.
My whole family uses this body wash. It's gentle and moisturizing. My husband had dry skin and this is the only body wash that helps that he's tried
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
The scent is amazing, the texture is super creamy and thick, and I also love using this body cream wash to shave my body. My skin loves this stuff!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a shaving cream! It keeps my skin from getting irritated and helps hydrate my skin. It has a fresh clean scent but isn't overpowering.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.