BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karime P.
Huele riquisimo dur muchisimo es bueno muy bueno se te queda el olor es cremoso se desliza rico y sientes q te limpia ....❤
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always enjoy using this shower wash. The scent seems to last after I'm out of the shower and my skin feels silky all day.
Kari L.
Maumee
This is one of the best body washes. I have sensitive skin and very dry and this feels so nice and the scent is great too!
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
Good staple body wash. Such a comforting smell! I've used this for years and it's never let me down. Affordable price too!
Kay D.
I give dove deep moisture a five out of five. I often use this product with the soap also it has a great smell that linger
tabby s.
I have super dry skin in the winter so I bought this hoping it would help and it definitely does!leaves your skin so soft!
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo los productos de Dove. Y este no se tiene que quedar atrasz es impresionante lo que hace este producto. Es casi mágico.
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
The price is just right, it leaves my skin smooth and silky and has a nice fresh scent, I like to use this just before bed.
aignee w.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this product. It's amazing. Smells good and keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. Very inexpensive as well.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
Dove is such a lovely brand. My skin feels so soft after every use. It leaves a fragrance that isn't over powering either.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.