BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Samantha t.
Florence
I love dove products their shampoo conditioner deodorant and body is so good. For two years dove was all I used for hygiene. I still love and use dove.
Bethanne H.
Nescopeck, PA
I prefer the cucumber melon scent! I have used it since I was young! The light fragrance will never get old! I love how soft my skin is after using it!
Lucyy L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my face. Why because i tried so many and nothing seemed to help my skin i wash with this and it has cleared my face of acne and dryness.
Stephanie P.
Joplin, MO
This makes my skin soft. I also love the how my body smells after. I this isn't favorite thing to use haven't used a anything really better then this.
Carla K.
If you want soft skin, use this body wash in the shower. A little bit makes great lather! Smooth and velvety feeling, and great for shaving your legs!
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is wonderful! It leaves me skin feeling so soft and clean. After using it for a week straight I could totally see and feel a difference.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this body wash daily. It smells really good and keeps my skin feeling moisturized after my shower. Great deal for the amount of product you get.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I love the Dove body wash. It makes my skin so soft and leaves it smelling amazing. I use a loofah to apply it. Its the best body wash I've ever used.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash! This wash leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I love this, and always recommend it to my friends looking to try something new.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.