BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
We use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at our house! My fiancé says she's buys it for us so we don't "dry out" during the winter.
Briasia L.
It makes your skin feel really soft. The scent isn't too bad, it smells like regular soap. It's soft on your skin which helps.
Jordyn M.
I love this body wash! I have mild-dry skin and this is the only body wash I've found that keeps my skin hydrated all day long!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Iv used this for years. It smells good and I like how thick it is. I makes a great shaving cream. I will be getting this again
Carmen J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I like this product because it's cheap, easy to use and smells good. I just don't like the way it makes your body feel greasy.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is what I currently use, however I have coconut scent and smells amazing.Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized.
Anai R.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite. Oft wash there could exist ! Makes my skin soft and glow. It soothes me while I shower and it also smells amazing
Frances H.
This leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed! I love this product. It is so gentle on the skin and is my every day body wash.
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my skin very soft and not dry. It's the only body wash I have used that has not dried out my skin or makes it feel tight
yazi p.
Smells amazing, leaves your skin super soft. Dove has been in my life for aslong as I ca
nremember. Such a wwonderful product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.