BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I feel like my skin gets better and better after every use. My skin has definitely gotten softer and firmer since using this.
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
I love this body wash. The smell is invigorating and lasts forever on the skin. I buy this item at Sam's Club in bulk and it is always a winner in my family.
Tabitha P.
Hominy, OK
I have tried many body washes but dove is the only one I will use, never dries me out, no funny build up on skin, great smell.. Wonderful fir sensitive skin
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Brittany S.
I used to have relatively bumpy skin on my chest and the back of my arms but ever since I started using this body wash, my skin has been so smooth! I love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.