BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda K.
I love this and use it often, especially when shaving my legs. Makes my skin very smooth and the different scents are great!
Liliana M.
Plano, IL
The first time I tried this I was amazed of how soft your skin gets after showering. Great product. It smells really goo too.
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A favorite of mine. It keeps your skin feeling soft, moisturized and smells amazing. Something I will continue to repurchase.
Ebony J.
Roswell, GA
I love doves deep moisture body wash. It helps moisturize the skin no matter what season it is. This is my go to body wash.
Kay D.
I give dove deep moisture a five out of five. I often use this product with the soap also it has a great smell that linger
Vicki C.
Mineola, NY
I love Dove, but not a fan of creamy body washes. Although this is moisturizing, I prefer the bath and body washes better.
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Omkar P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this moisturizing body wash from Dove!! Makes my skin so smooth & healthy, smells great & isn't that expensive too!!
jessica r.
By far my fav body wash. Dove body wash leaves my skin so soft. The hydrayion last all day. The body wash even smells good.
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
My favorite use for this body wash is as a shaving lotion. It moisturizes as you shave your legs and no cuts. I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.