BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
This body wash is amazing.. My skin tends to get dry specially my legs and this body wash helps to keep my body nice and soft.. The moisture lasts.. I have instantly seen an improvement to my skin.. I like switching it up every once and awhile and I try other scents but this is my favorite brand overall
Jasmine D.
Atlanta,Ga
I love all dove products, the body wash is smells so nice and sweet. It gives off a long lasting smell all day and it super creamy. Within one use you will immediately feel softer skin and more smoother skin even right after shaving. I would definitely buy every single scent. Dove
Erika K.
Hilliard, OH
I want to give this a higher rating because the feeling of this body wash is super soft and it feels good while you are washing on the skin.  However as soon as you start to rinse off it makes my skin almost feel dry even while I'm standing under the water.  Its almost like there is friction while trying to rinse and rub the soap off my body.  It is just a sensation that is unpleasant to me.
Adriana R.
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft I absolutely love it. It is very gentle on my skin  and moisturizes while making me feel really clean. It is sold at a very affordable price. I would totally recommend to everyone who wants super soft skin.
Melissa C.
Bloomington, IN
I love this product because I have very sensitive skin so it just leave my itchy and dried out after my shower it lathers up really nicely smells very pleasant and has a sense of calming and refreshing feel to it leaves you feel very clean refreshing and skin soft to the touch I would definitely recommend this and have in the past to family and friends or anyone just looking for a good moisturizing body wash
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove Deep Moisture body wash definitely deserves 5 stars! The smell is great and lasts for quite some time after you get out of the shower. The consistency of the wash is creamy and rich and very lathering. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long. For me personally, I need products that keep the moisture locked in because I have eczema, which is extremely dry skin, so I need all the moisture I can get.
Carly S.
Dove makes extremely creamy body washes. They aren't a gel consistency, but rather a lotion. That's one thing that makes them stand out in my book! My skin always feels baby smooth and moisturized after I shower. I also love all the options Dove gives you to customize to what YOUR body needs.
Crystal F.
This is my new favorite body wash! My skin gets really dry, especially in the winter, so I decided to try the Dove Winter Care and instantly my skin felt moisturized. The smell is amazing and lasts longer on your skin than any body wash I've ever used. Never buying any other body wash again.
Alexis B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Seriously my favorite product of all time! I buy this stuff over and over again. I have noticed my skin become smoother after using it for a few months and I never feel dried out after I shower either. I go through this stuff really fast, although I believe it's meant to last a lot longer haha! I would recommend this to anyone.
Virginia D.
Jonesborough, TN
As I've gotten older, the skin on my arms and legs has become dry, tight and itchy. Especially in the winter! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is a gentle cleanser that cleans without stripping the skin of essential moisture. It comes in a variety of light scents so you're sure to find one perfect for you. It is a winter must have!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.