BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenny L.
Corryton, TN
This body wash is healing my beach abused skin. Salt, sand and the sun can take their toll after 2 back to back vacas, thanks to Dove, I'm on the mend! So gentle! So affordable! Classic product. Highly recommend! Summer must have!
Summer H.
I love all Dove products! This wash makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. Moisturizes without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Smells so good and lathers up nicely. Would definitely recommend to others!
Alixe F.
This product is very good because it moisturize the skin and the scent smell good I    Love      It 😍 Is not too expensive for the price the product is very cool
i us this product all the time  dove is a very good brand but this product is my favorite 💚💚💚💚
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Does what it says, works good. Nothing crazy about the product though, just very hydrating body wash. Kind of feels like your using conditioner which is weird to me. Scent isn't that strong which is fine, but I like to smell what I used in the shower after I get out and this just doesn't do that.
Jasmine D.
Atlanta,Ga
I love all dove products, the body wash is smells so nice and sweet. It gives off a long lasting smell all day and it super creamy. Within one use you will immediately feel softer skin and more smoother skin even right after shaving. I would definitely buy every single scent. Dove
Ashley S.
I always go back to Dove when it comes to body wash. My skin always feels soft, you can buy it anywhere & a little goes a long way. It's super gentle & isn't too purfumey, so my sensitive skin is happy. I prefer this version & my fiancé loves the one with the gritty beads. Dove family for sure.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
I love dove and have ever since I was little, i have very sensitive skin especially in the winter it gets very dry and i developed eczema, dove is very gentle on the skin, super moisturizing, makes you feel soft, and doesn't irritate eczema.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite body wash on the market! I use Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash, and it is extremely gentle on my body. The scent is cucumber and green tea. It cleans my body, washes away the germs, and leaves me fresh and exhilarated! I highly recommend!
Chrishana B.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite body wash in the whole Dove product line. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I buy the big pump from Walmart for $8.47. I feel that price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product or even the line because Dove overall is a great choice.
Brittany S.
This product is gentle and provides a layer of moisture left on your skin after bathing and  rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.