BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler, FL
The smell... OMG, I love it. Dove does an amazing job with all of their body washes. This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft to the point where I don't have to lotion afterwards if I didn't want to. For what this product does you would think the price would but expensive, but not at all. Very affordable!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Grace O.
Capitol Heights
Let me just say, I am a tad bit biased! This is the absolute best soap that anyone could ever use. It's dermatologist recommended, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom! I love this product. It's great for people like me who struggle with highly irritable skin and can only use certain products and the smell lingers AFTER your shower.
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love dove products so much. Their almond scented body wash is the best one in my opinion. Dove is the only brand that leaves my skin super soft (i have really dry skin and get dry patches on my arms and face) and without any patches since ive started using it. I use this with a loofa, so buttery and lush.
Emma F.
San Antonio
Dove body wash is an intense version of the bar of soap!  I grew up on dove bathroom products so they have always been a refreshing clean scent for me.  Compared to the bar soap it is a little more pricey but I totally believe it's worth it a little goes long ways! Ecspecially if you want smooth skin stick with the original dove!
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It is really nice and moisturizing, and I use it the most during the winter as my skin gets very parched.  There are many really nice scents that they have as well.  You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store around me , which is nice.  I definitely recommend it.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using this body wash for at least a year now and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also has a very neutral smell, not too overpowering but very gentle. I would definitely keep repurchasing this.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing! I usually don't use body washes and this was the first I tried after my religious "bar of soap only" mentality and I'm mad I didn't find it sooner! It felt so amazing on my body and the silky, smooth skin actually lasted long after I applied it. It smells and feels great and I am now a body wash believer!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.