BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband had been using a male body wash for a few months and it was drying out his skin some kinda bad. I purchased this hoping that the scent was a nice neutral and that it would give his skin the moisture it so badly needed. And within 3 days you could already see the moisture locked into his skin. You can get coupons for this product and it really is so wonderful!
Destiny K.
This is by far the best body wash I have ever used. I used to go to the mall for a more expensive body wash and shower gel. I am not intentionally bashing the other product; hearing "You get what you pay for!" in this case, it's not always true. Going to water aerobics, the chlorine always dried out my skin. This body wash combined with lotion and my skin is at it's best.
Joanna M.
I've used Dove Body Washes for years! I also love the Dove Body bars, but this one is much more convenient. Price-point is not bad too. Most scents from this brand smell nice and is not too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this brand for all skin types.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
This body wash saved my skin! I suffer from extremely dry skin and rashes during winter time and this is the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized. It smells good and leaves me feeling fresh. I recommend to anyone with dry skin
Claire L.
I like this because the scent lasts long and it's really smooth. But sometimes I feel like it doesn't clean my body fully just it doesn't make a lot of bubbles. I use this all the time I shower, not too pricey. The product is great but I feel like I'm taking shower with a super moisturizing lotion. It is soapy but compared to other products out there, not much.
Taylor L.
Love dove products. Especially the body wash. Lathers up great. After a long shift working at the hospital this stuff leaves me feeling really clean. Also, it has a nice light clean scent that's not overly strong, since I'm a nurse I have to be careful to not wear strong scents because I don't want my patients getting a headache due to soaps with a strong perfume.
Sofie M.
Hamilton, OH
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! It has a nice but not overpowering scent, can easily be bought at my grocery store, and lasts me a few months. I find it best when used with a bathing sponge or loofah because when used with my hands it didn't lather well due to the thickness. It does moisturize nicely after the shower and I enjoy using it in the winter.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is creamy and luxurious. It is thick enough that it doesn't just roll right off your skin. With a loofah you get tons of bubbles and it really just feels great on the skin. You get out of the shower feeling moisturized and as though you don't even need any lotion. You will always find dove body wash in my shower in one of the amazing scents.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the only product I use like a body wash and a facial wash. I love the product because I have sensitive skin so this helps my skin keep it smooth and amazing. It's not so pricey at all and I would buy it again. Totally satisfied.
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
This is a product that is always in my house!! I love this body wash. The smell is very pleasant, clean but not soapy. I do switch between this one and the one for sensitive skin depending on what my skin is up to at the time. Both are really great. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone that doesn't care for the super smelly body washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.