BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
I have and always will LOVE the smell ice DOVE body wash, it is such a fresh, clean beautiful scent. Leave a my skin feeling so soft lotion isn't required after bathing. You can always get that dove will take great care of your skin.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
This is my go to body wash all winter. It's rich and creamy and smells absolutely amazing. Smooths out my winter skin and stops the itching that goes along with it. I recommend this to anyone with dry itchy skin wintertime or anytime
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ
Absolutely love this body wash!! Has been my go to staple for awhile. I suffer from heat rash && dry skin and this body wash has gone above and beyond the call of duty by soothing && softening my skin without any harsh side effects.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
When I buy soap dove I feel like it's the best quality product that works really well my skin. Or use it every time in the shower so about every other day. I love the smell and I love the price and I love that I can find it anywhere
Maria C.
Missouri city, Tx
This has to be by far the only body wash I use. I take the little ones to travels those you can find in target, Walmart $1 and up aisle the travel aisle. Pros one little bottle of travel size last about 3-4 road trips. Cons none ☺️
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
This body wash saved my skin! I suffer from extremely dry skin and rashes during winter time and this is the only thing that keeps my skin moisturized. It smells good and leaves me feeling fresh. I recommend to anyone with dry skin
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove is by far my favorite brand of body washes/soap bars. I like to use the wash for shaving! Great for sensitive skin & leaves you feeling moisturized. No cons. Only great things to say about this product. Would recommend to all.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Dove is the best soap in the world to be honest! I love it and if I had only one soap I can use forever then this will be it! I love It!! It makes my skin soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about any irritations. It's the best
Emily F.
I have very sensitive skin and dove products are about all it can tolerate. Smells wonderful--you step out of the shower feeling clean and fresh. Ready to tackle the day! Also, leaves my skin feeling very smooth..no more dry skin!
Yineidy B.
They foam very well. It has little smell in fact puser a good idea as the strong odors inconvenience to some people. I liked the atmosphere after the shower with the nourishing Bath Gel, thank you for creating the full size bottle
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.