BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Dove products and this body wash is one of my favorites! It leaves your skin feeling super moisturizing and hydratated! Would totally recommend it :)
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
The smell of these always remind me of my grandmother. Not a huge fan, and honestly didn't feel like it gave me any more moisture than my other body washes.
Seanna H.
Forest Grove, OR
Love this! I have dry skin that flakes on my arm. This has been one of the top shampoos to help with that problem in addiction to other things in my routine.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I feel like my skin gets better and better after every use. My skin has definitely gotten softer and firmer since using this.
Adriana F.
This is a pretty good body wash. It has a clean scent to it but not too overpowering. I still prefer the fragrance free one because it does feel more gentle.
Dianne H.
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Egbe K.
West Monroe, LA
My sister and I both use this because we both have eczema and dry skin. It’s very effective towards softening skin and helps get rid of some of my dark marks
Erica B.
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.