BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
It moisturizes the skin well and leaves you with this smooth feeling after your shower. And the smell is fantastic, makes you feel so fresh and clean..
Morgan J.
Smells amazing. Leaves skin hydrated with a silky feel. Very gentle on the skin. Huge bottle which means if you use a loofa a little can go a long way.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are the best body washes! Dove never fails me. It leaves my skin clean, soft, and amazingly smelly all day. A little goes a long way on my loofa!
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best product out there for dry skin. I tried all sorts of other products then my Doctor recommended this and I've never looked back.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I love the Dove body wash. It makes my skin so soft and leaves it smelling amazing. I use a loofah to apply it. Its the best body wash I've ever used.
Marianna S.
I love this body wash!! Not only does it smell good but it works great for rough or dry skin! It never drys your skin out or makes you feel soapy after
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Kayla C.
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
Nina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using dove body wash. I feel very cleans and moisturized using this one. My skin doesn't feel dry and itchy right after my shower which is nice.
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love dove body washes! They are so smooth and moisturizing, and I also feel like I am actually getting clean when I use it unlike other body washes!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.