BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Catherine R.
I used to have a dry skin. I went to a dermatologist and she recommended this. I'm glad I followed her advice because the magic is working pretty good!
Sheila C.
West Liberty, KY
This is the best body ever. It will leave your skin soft with a nice light scent. I use this all the time and like the body wash better than the bars.
Sarah L.
I love how thick this body wash is! It always leaves your skin so soft after every shower. I definitely recommend this product to those with dry skin.
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Kayla C.
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
Lauren M.
I have dry skin, especially during the winter months. Dove moisturizing body wash keeps my skin hydrated while cleansing my skin all at the same time.
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
Love this product. Its great for sensitive skin. Its doesnt dry out your skin. Great body moisturizer. Love that the product is available at any store
kim m.
West Harrison, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash keeps my skin soft and full of mositure! I never have any dry skin to worry about! Smells fresh and clean too!
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
I love this body wash. It has a nice clean scent and makes my skin very soft. It is also gentle and doesn't irritate my skin, which is very sensitive.
Gabby H.
I love this body wash!! But it's not my most favorite out of everyone I have tried!! It's very gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel very smooth!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.