BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Heather H.
Pineville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly not a huge fan of this. I personally just don't like the texture. The smell is ok though,it has a nice clean smell.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This body wash feels luxurious and smells nice as well. My only complaint is that I don't feel as moisturized as I expected.
Christina R.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good body wash. It is light and does not leave any drying feeling. I have super dry skin and this helps tremendously.
Angela D.
LANETT , AL
I am in love with this product! i feel so moisturized after every wash! You really start feeling the difference from day one!
Valeria R.
Good for keeping your skin less dry in the cold winter months. Definitely an essential for those who live with colder winters
Nina R.
Love this product from Dove! Been using it for years now and it always keeps me fresh and clean and makes my skin feel soft!
Taylor H.
My favorite body wash ever. I love the way I feel clean and soft once I get out of the shower. I will always repurchase it!!
Tara S.
Dalton, GA
This body wash is amazing! the formula is so thick and creamy and creates the most luxurious foam. I am so in love with it! !
lindsay F.
Great qualities smells good highly recommended good price

I like Dove it's nice for sensitive skin it smells good good brand
Theresa T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I absolutely love how my skin feels after a shower with this product. I feel like I don't need to oil up afterwards as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.