BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I didn't really like the smell of this body wash and i didn't notice too much of a smell anyways but it was really moisturizing!
Julie N.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoy all of doves products. I like that they're easily accessible, and it always leaves my skin feeling touchably soft.
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
It's creamy and makes my skin feel so soft. Also the smell is pleasant. I love this body wash I recommend it to everyone I know!
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Honestly, love the way dove smells and feels. I use it every other day. I just am obsessed. I got from Walmart for so cheap too.
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the soft lather of dove and how it makes my body soft and the rich feel of soft skin.I would let others know to try dove
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soap! One of my favorites! I have sensitive skin and my skin reacts badly with most soaps but this one keeps me moisturized
Laura L.
Getting the three pack last us 3 at home a good 3-4 months. I love Dove body soap it moisturizes great and the smell is amazing.
Jeannette S.
Twin Falls, ID
My skin always feels so soft after using this body wash. The price was great for the amount in the bottle. I got it from walmart.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD
The way your skin feels after use, is amazing. Some soaps seem to make your skin feel dry but not when you use Dove Deep Moisture
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This is a good product! I love using this on my skin and it smells so good! Definitely would recommend it to family and friends!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.