BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Latha T.
Perfect for my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling totally healthy and moisturized. It has a very pleasant smell, but I would prefer a more floral scent.
Leslie J.
Love how it makes my dry skin feel. I feel it helps my skin feel moisturized and i don't feel like my skin is rough and is itchy. I always buy from meijers.
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
I love love love this body wash! My all time favorite one so far my skin has become so soft & smells great. I'd definitely stick to this one for a long time.
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this body soap makes your skin extremely soft when you get dried up. Makes you feel so fresh and clean. Just love it so much. Sadly my just finished :(
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
This is truly an excellent body wash. It is thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple. It is really gentle and easy on all skin types.
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Tabitha P.
Hominy, OK
I have tried many body washes but dove is the only one I will use, never dries me out, no funny build up on skin, great smell.. Wonderful fir sensitive skin
Vee W.
Love the way it make my body feels. Soft, moist, fresh and smooth. Definitely is a product I recoomend to men, women and children. Definitely a 2 thumbs up.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.