BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Joanne E.
Morganville
I really love this body wash, I feel fresh and it leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing  Cleans without drying skin out. Very pleasant scent.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is one of my favorite Dove body washes. It smells really good and it makes your skin feel clean and fresh! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Courtney F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product and have continuously repurchased it. It smells great, moisturizes my skin, and makes a great lather for a good head to toe clean.
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
this stuff used to be so great!!! However, the last few that i've purchased don't wash off easily ... maybe i got a bad batch ?? still smells good tho
Elena H.
Oakland, CA
I buy this body wash on a regular basis. It smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling soft. The smell lasts a long time i really recommend it.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Unlike other body washes this isn't runny, it's thick which I like and makes my skin feel and smells really good. It lasts all day too which is a plus
Gloria E.
My favorite body wash is from another company but this one is my favorite 2 why? Because the smell is super soft. And it leaves my skin super soft also
Ashlee M.
Windsor, CO
Love this product, keeps skin soft, leaves no residue behind on skin. I have sensitive skin, i normally use baby products but dove is always a safe bet
Madalynn S.
Fort Mill, SC
I have very sensitive skin so I love that this body wash doesn't break me out! I recommend this product to people with sensitive skin and even without.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Dove products but this body wash is wow. I have dry skin and this along with other dove products have really helped to control the dryness.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.