BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lydia M.
Laredo, TX
It definitely gets the job done and has a clean scent. The scent lasts a good time after you shower which I look for in a body wash and it gives great moisture
Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
It keeps my skin hydrated. It smell awesome. A little amount go a long way. I rather use this body wash to shave than a shaver cream. It smoothr on the skin.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love this body wash! I have super sensitive skin and most body washes irritate my skin, this one hasn't bothered my skin at all! I'd definitely buy it again.
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Drea L.
Pomona, CA
One of my favorite products. I've been using dove for the past 20+ years. It leave my skin smooth and feels clean. The aroma also reminds me of my grandmother.
mira s.
Airmont, NY
This became our staple body wash after receiving a sample in a subscription box. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. And it has a nice scent.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
My skin always gets so dry during the winter months and this moisture body wash is the best and helps out so much to were I don't have to use as much lotion!!
Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Vee W.
Love the way it make my body feels. Soft, moist, fresh and smooth. Definitely is a product I recoomend to men, women and children. Definitely a 2 thumbs up.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.