BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
Received this as a gift. I love how silky it made my skin feel. It's a little more expensive then I usual like to spend but with coupons it's a good deal.
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
I really enjoy this product! It has a thick creamy consistancy. It smells fantastic. And it makes a good bit of lather for a small amount of product used.
Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
Love how soft my skin feels after using this product! Seriously my favorite cheap product that I use. Rinsed clean and doesn't leave skin feeling stripped.
Michel Y.
Laredo, TX
I used it when I was pregnant and it fascinated me
I used it at night and I really felt more relaxed, I definitely use it
I buy it on Walmart or Walgreens
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove products never seem to disappointment. This body wash cleans well and leaves my skin feeling great. Locks in moisture instead of washing it all away.
Michele W.
Leaves skin so smooth, I use this when shaving my legs. I absolutley love it, it works amazing with my sensative skin. I wont use any other soap but Dove.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I use this body wash daily. I love it! It smells great and leaves my skin clean and smooth! I have tried different scents and my favorite is the pink one!
Joanne S.
I received a free sample (24 fluid ounce, not sample size but FREE) from PopSugar Sample Squad. I fell in love with it. It left my skin feeling very soft.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
paola c.
Chula Vista, CA
Its is really fgood for sking but sometimes i felt it too drybbut i love the smell. it gives and i love how it leave you sof i also like all the producsts.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.