BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany G.
Love love love this! Smells fresh, foams up nicely, and feels great on the skin. Very rich and nourishing. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Joanne S.
I received a free sample (24 fluid ounce, not sample size but FREE) from PopSugar Sample Squad. I fell in love with it. It left my skin feeling very soft.
Brandy H.
San Antonio, TX
This product was very rich and made my skin feel softer after using it for a short time. My only drawback is that it didn't lather up like other products.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove products never seem to disappointment. This body wash cleans well and leaves my skin feeling great. Locks in moisture instead of washing it all away.
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
This body wash is perfect all year around for adding moisture to my skin. It is cold and dry here in the winter and this is the extra boost my skin needs.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Love love love this wash. Have been using this product for years. Smells so good and is so nice feeling. Put a little on your loofa and it totally suds up!
De'Osha R.
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells amazing with a scent that lasts all day! It also makes me feel so clean and fresh. I barely have to use lotion after.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I typically buy dove bars but found this bottle on sale so I picked it up. I love it! Super rich lather leaves skin soft and leaves a delicate scent after.
Brittany P.
This product smells great, and it very affordable which, is very nice! Unfortunately, it makes my skin feel very dry and the scent doesn't last long on me.
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
I really enjoy this product! It has a thick creamy consistancy. It smells fantastic. And it makes a good bit of lather for a small amount of product used.
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
The smell last long ?
Rocio R.
WHATS A GOOD SCENT TO TRY?