BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Raquel A.
Houston
I love dove products!! This product in particular is amazing. Leaves skin feeling great and when drying off there is none of the residual like so many others.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
thalia p.
Crystal City, TX
This makes my skin feel super soft and is easy on my skin. very affordable and you can find this mostly anywhere. I bought mine at walmart. i love this product
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
This is one of the best bodywashes out. They don't need a lot of different scents to draw you in. The original scent is fresh and it moisturizes as it cleans.
Alyssa M.
Norfolk, VA
This body wash keeps you clean all day and smelling good and fresh. I would recommend this to any and everybody because it works for everyone. This is my go to
D G.
Bronx, NY
Moisturizing body wash!! What more could a girl want. Great for those with sensitive skin. The cucumber scent also really helps to wake me up in the mornings.
Erica C.
Dunkirk, NY
Dove is the way to go! Love all their products but this is especially nice in the summer when the sun dries out your skin and this soap conditions it so well!
Faythe G.
I absolutely LOVE the feeling of this soap on my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and also makes my skin feel super soft! I highly recommend!
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
I looooove this stuff! My skin feels so soft after using it and I feel so squeaky clean! The smell is subtle but lovely. I would definitely recommend using it!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really love dove bath wash. it's creamy and lathers up so nice but most of all the smell is so nice. This is one of my favorites and price is reasonable to.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the buy?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?

Kohl's