BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christine S.
Tucson, AZ
I love how well this product moisturizes and keeps my skin feeling soft everyday. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and is great for sensitive skin.
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! It gives awesome moisture and leaves skin feeling soff and smelling clean after just one use. I will absolutely purchase this again.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Skin feels softer after first use and has a light scent that lingers all day! Come out of the shower feeling refreshed with super soft and hydrated skin!
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
My skin is constantly super dry and always needs a moisture pick me up. This product has a soft scent and helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple hours
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
I love this body wash! each time i run out i am running to walmart to purchase more! I've tried other body washes and my skin just doesn't feel the same!
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
In the winter my skin it's so dry and I love this. I didn't know what to expect and I was,hoping,it worked. Left my skin feeling so nourished and amazing
Samantha U.
West Orange
I have very sensitive skin where I can't use anything with a hint of a scent and this body wash is great! My skin always feels so soft after using this.
Esmeralda G.
Amazing Body wash for those who have dry skin it leaves your skin so refreshed and moisturizing. I use it every other day and totally recommend it.
Brianna M.
Fresno, CA
This is the ONLY brand of body soap that I use now. It is seriously amazing and keeps my skin feeling amazing. Very good price for how amazing it works.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My sister has eczema, and when she was little, her dermatologist suggested she use this... now we all do! It's smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?
Cayla D.
LULA, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Nicole S.