BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alisha B.
Troy, NY
The only brand of body wash I use. The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so great n clean. My favorite sent is the peach one in the go fresh line.
Kianna M.
Arden arcade
The best. Makes my skin so soft and keeps my elbows from looking ashy! I love it and would highly recommend this product. Dive is an all around useful product.
mira s.
Airmont, NY
This became our staple body wash after receiving a sample in a subscription box. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. And it has a nice scent.
D G.
Bronx, NY
Moisturizing body wash!! What more could a girl want. Great for those with sensitive skin. The cucumber scent also really helps to wake me up in the mornings.
Raquel A.
Houston
I love dove products!! This product in particular is amazing. Leaves skin feeling great and when drying off there is none of the residual like so many others.
Drea L.
Pomona, CA
One of my favorite products. I've been using dove for the past 20+ years. It leave my skin smooth and feels clean. The aroma also reminds me of my grandmother.
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
I have eczema and recently started using this body wash and it has helped my skin so much. It is not near as dry and the more I use it the better my rash gets!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Dove is hands down my favorite body wash I love it it's pretty much the only one I will use always buy the twin packs at Walmart it last long and smells great
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Anna R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use this everyday and love it. It foams up so well, I hate soaps that don't give you a lot of bubbles and this one does. It has a light scent which I enjoy!
Billi G.
Is it greasy???
Rhonda M.
How do you like the lather on this product
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this your favorite of dove body wash?
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.