BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chardae J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Mandarin Orange one smells absolutely amazing. It smells like heaven. I enjoy that it leaves you feeling clean and doesn't leave any residue behind.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove body washes. They are priced right and the product is amazing. It always leaves my skin clean and moisturized, I would definitely recommend.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My sister has eczema, and when she was little, her dermatologist suggested she use this... now we all do! It's smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Samantha U.
West Orange
I have very sensitive skin where I can't use anything with a hint of a scent and this body wash is great! My skin always feels so soft after using this.
victoria c.
HIALEAH , FL
Dove beauty moisture body wash is my favorite body wash. My skin feels so soft and wonderful. Dove products are great overall but I love this body wash.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sample of this product in my shower. I trust this product for soft skin in my shower. A great body wash for soft skin and great smelling product!
Raven J.
I love this five so much it brings so much moisture to my skin it’s great. Everyone needs to buy everything dove. My family depends on all five products.
LaQuaisha  T.
Manassas, VA
I like that this soap doesn't feel like lotion it actually feels like soap I also like the smell and it's not a kind of soap to make your skin feel weird
April M.
Fromberg, MT
A no complaint product. It is the perfect size for my family of six. Smells great, not fragrance or floral just clean. It also provides a ton of moisture
David G.
This body wash is effective and worth the price in my opinion. The scent is really annoying to me though. The sensitive skin version smells a lot better.
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available in travel size, or a smaller bottle?
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
How many times do you shower a week ? And how long does this last YOU ?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this make your skin feel after a shower ?
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this body wash.I have very dry skin and I'm scared it will make me have even dryer skin.Does this make your skin feel dry?