BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is my favorite body wash! It is a great moisturizer and smells amazing. Not a bad price either.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This body wash is moisturizing and nourishing. It leaves the skin soft and doesn't dry your skin out
Nakiesha P.
East palatka, FL
I I love it . Worth the price leaves you fresh and clean with very pleasant odor
Alexis D.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought all the dove body wash I love them lol my parents still them out my bath room and use them!
Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
This body wash is very moisturizing! Paired with body oil on damp skin really locks in the moisture.
tori m.
I like the dove body wash. It helps with dryness as soon as you start using it.
Amanda T.
I love this body wash - it feels great in the shower and great after the shower.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Dove body was is amazing!! its so soft and smells good. Its one of my favorites
Tiffany Q.
Conway, AR
I've used the Dove unscented for sensitive skin for a LONG time...and I love it!
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
This Is the only body wash I use. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or heavy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.