BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Latha T.
Perfect for my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling totally healthy and moisturized. It has a very pleasant smell, but I would prefer a more floral scent.
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have noticed when it gets cold, my skin needs a little extra moisture. This definitely helps and the scent is long lasting as well.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
This is truly an excellent body wash. It is thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple. It is really gentle and easy on all skin types.
Tabitha P.
Hominy, OK
I have tried many body washes but dove is the only one I will use, never dries me out, no funny build up on skin, great smell.. Wonderful fir sensitive skin
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
I love love love this body wash! My all time favorite one so far my skin has become so soft & smells great. I'd definitely stick to this one for a long time.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
jessica w.
I give this a big thums up take it from someone that has sensitive skin its good price not to high and it does what it sais its goin to do so i recommend it
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I don't find anything special about this body wash. my skin was smooth and it doesn't dry out my skin so it's doing its job. the smell is a nice fresh scent
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.