BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Denise C.
08816
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash doesn't dry out your skin very moisturizing.Love doves body washes there all great. I highly recommend this.
Sandi C.
I love this body wash. Although it's Dove and you can buy at any drug store or grocery store, it feels like an expensive body wash.
Megan W.
Thornville, OH
Dove leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and does not dry it out. There is a wide variety of different scents to choose from.
Ben G.
Love this stuff - smells good for both men and women. Moisturizers skin as well. I like the one with microsrubbers for exfoliation
Kaytie C.
Takes a bottle or 2 to improve skins moisture, but it feels nice. The draw back is the classic dove scent. Not my personal favorite
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All dove products are my favorite! I'm a dove girl! Love love love! Always making me feel fresh and clean. Can't live without dove!
hashley a.
miami, FL
This cream has a fairly light texture and is absorbed quickly in the skin making it perfect for moisturizing my skin in the summer
Leah C.
S Salt Lake, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
The best clean without the harshness of other soaps. Leaves my skin touchable soft every day! The light, clean scent is great too!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.