BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa V.
Van Nuys, CA
Dove is the only body wash I use! I like the scents they use and I like how moisturizing it is. I usually purchase from Target!
Crystal G.
This is my go to body wash hands down. It has helped clear breakouts on my face now I don't have to use any special cleansers.
yazi p.
Smells amazing, leaves your skin super soft. Dove has been in my life for aslong as I ca
nremember. Such a wwonderful product.
Samantha L.
Chehalis
My absolute favorite body wash. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling wonderful all day. It's a must have in my shower
luz c.
Huntington Pk, CA
My family only use dove products the dove body wash are great they leave your dry skin feeling so soft even the smell are great
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
This is the body wash I use daily and it works wonders for my dry skin here in west Texas. I also love the scent and the price!
Jordyn M.
I love this body wash! I have mild-dry skin and this is the only body wash I've found that keeps my skin hydrated all day long!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Iv used this for years. It smells good and I like how thick it is. I makes a great shaving cream. I will be getting this again
Jennifer P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love, love, love, dove deep moisture body wash!! It makes my skin feel silky and smooth all day long! Definitely a must have.
Emily C.
This formula is so creamy and thick to help moisturize your entire body. I love this body wash. It comes in such a large bottle
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.