BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I really like this because I have sensitive skin sometimes and it doesn't bother me at all so I use it a lot. It's a little over 5 dollars and it last a while.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect body wash for all skin types. I can use it all year round especially in winter when my skin gets too dry because of all those hot showers.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of body wash but I love this one. I lathers nicely and I actually feel like I'm getting clean without drying my skin out. I like the smell also.
Sonya C.
Brooklyn, NY
My No.1 body wash whole time. I really love the smell of this product!!! Super smooth and nourish my skin. Very effective product and in and affordable price.
yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
Erica C.
Dunkirk, NY
Dove is the way to go! Love all their products but this is especially nice in the summer when the sun dries out your skin and this soap conditions it so well!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is my every day body wash. It's moisturizing for my dry skin, especially in winter, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I don't use anything else!
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Amanda M.
I love dove I think its great for the skin not to harsh I haven't yet tried the body wash I usually by the bars n those are good esp for my face doesn't dry up
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.