BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha L.
Chehalis
My absolute favorite body wash. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling wonderful all day. It's a must have in my shower
rachel r.
Dove is always a great choise it does not leave me dry like a lot of other soups! Just make sure you pick a good smell.for you
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Just a little bit goes a long way and they have very mild scent to it. Its really soft and i love the smells they have. Love it
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
We use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at our house! My fiancé says she's buys it for us so we don't "dry out" during the winter.
Briasia L.
Peoria
It makes your skin feel really soft. The scent isn't too bad, it smells like regular soap. It's soft on your skin which helps.
Kimberly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to body wash. Soft scent, lush lathering and moisturizes really well! Super easy to find at drugstores and a great value.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
This is the body wash I use daily and it works wonders for my dry skin here in west Texas. I also love the scent and the price!
Samantha R.
By far favorite body wash. This lathers so nice and you only need a little to go a long way. Great scent and leaves skin soft.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Iv used this for years. It smells good and I like how thick it is. I makes a great shaving cream. I will be getting this again
Stephanie W.
I bought this for my son's sensitive skin. He uses it and now I do too! It makes my skin feel so soft. The smell is great too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.