BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Meghan W.
Dundee, MI
I like a lot of moisture in my skin to keep it soft and hydrated. Dive deep nourishing gives me the extra moisturization I need.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Absolute favorite. the fragrance is awesome and so long lasting. I leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated. I always grab this one.
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Very moisturizing. No need to really apply a moisturizer afterwards. Love the smell. Only body wash I use for my sensitive skin.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
The smell of this body wash is amazing! I even use it on my baby. It is great for sensitive skin, light weight, and lathers well!
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
The only body wash I will ever use. It has a nice fresh and clean scent, and its very moisturizing without leaving any residue.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love dove and it's products! this is by far the best body wash ever! It leaves you skin feeling smooth! And also smells great!
Jana S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite dove body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and refreshed and clean I recommend this to everybody
Lindsey B.
Belleville, MI
Seemed to clean well, but left my skin with a film none squeaky clean feel. It might of been too much moisture for my skin type.
Alexandra S.
This was definitely my favorite body wash. It smells great, has great lather, and made me feel smooth. Definitely would recommend
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to buy my three pack at Costco for 10 bucks it makes my skin super clean and soft super moisturizes and I love the scent !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.