BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

jessica w.
I give this a big thums up take it from someone that has sensitive skin its good price not to high and it does what it sais its goin to do so i recommend it
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
Vee W.
Love the way it make my body feels. Soft, moist, fresh and smooth. Definitely is a product I recoomend to men, women and children. Definitely a 2 thumbs up.
Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely feels softer and smoother after one shower. Love you way it smells and feels. Has a fresh clean scent. Light not heavy. Great for the family too.
Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Dove products and this body wash is one of my favorites! It leaves your skin feeling super moisturizing and hydratated! Would totally recommend it :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.