BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Danielle V.
Mountain View, CA
First choice is aveeno, but this is my def second. It's also the travel one I use.
Lala B.
I've never tried this scent, but the Dove white smiles AWESOMEEE!! Bonus, it keeps my skin moisturized!
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
This body wash is super moisturizing and smells great. I will definitely repurchase
Jennifer H.
Very much love this product. Leaves your skin smooth. The scent is amazing no matter what one you buy.
Amy C.
The formula is cremey and silky, and makes my skin feel smooth and soft afterwards.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
This body wash smells amazing and ends up leaving your skin feeling soft and clean
Mercy  M.
Dove moisture body wash leaves your skin feeling great smells amazing and your skin is smooth and nice
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Use this daily to wash my body. So creamy and soft. Leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all.
Shelby B.
Love this for my dry skin now that I'm pregnant. It helps keep the moisture I need to keep growing in.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
I love this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin soft and moisturized!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.