BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Wonderful products at great prices, easy to find, it is indispensable to have all these products, the skin looks incredible.!!!
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and has a great scent that is long lasting. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh
Frances H.
Law
This leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed! I love this product. It is so gentle on the skin and is my every day body wash.
Courtney C.
Blauvelt, NY
My eczema wouldn't go away for about a year, and after I started using this it cleared up within a few days. Favorite body wash
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Dove is the best ! I love the slikiness feeling on my skin . I love tge moisture it gives, it hydrates skin on the first time .
Chaunyce D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for the winter months when my skin takes a serious beating. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Neida D.
Glassboro, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft. I keep 2 as a back-up, so I never run out! Highly recommend.
Alice L.
I like buying this in bulk at Costco. Very moisturizing and smells great! It's a great value--a two pack lasts me a long time.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove deep moisturizing bath wash is amazing! I've used it numerous times along with their deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner!
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
To me anything Dove works great and I would buy over and over again. This body wash leaves my skin super soft and smells lovely
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.