BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, this is definitely a good product with a longtime positive record from My Mom, to me and now my children. Oh my, I used to love how my Mom smelled. Sadly she passed when I was 14 so while in a foster home, I washed my clothes and sheets in this stuff and it made me feel and smell comfort. As an adult I still purchase it and now my kids. Just be sure to put pads on the tub/shower floor because it gets so slippery and it takes time to wash all the soap off lol not a negative, just a reason to stay in longer and a friendly tip lol That is the moisturizer in it.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I've used many Dove Body Washes over the past 5+ years. This is my favorite one for the winter time when the weather is super cold, snowy, and makes my skin dry. It's very moisturizing, smells light and refreshing. It always leave my skin feeling clean.. Not just washed but clean and refreshed. I also have very sensitive skin on my body, so if I use anything else but the Dove Body Washes I get small red dots on my arms, legs, and stomach. I've never had that issue with these body washes; they are exactly what they say with no harsh chemicals.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. So clean and soft. And all winter long, it keeps it moisturized no matter the windchill. It's gentle and amazing. The smell is subtle and clean. I can use it and so can my boyfriend and it doesn't conflict with any other scents that we wear. It's a great value at around 5 dollars a bottle. I'm not normally a repeat body wash buyer but this is my new go to.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is some of the best body wash that I have ever used... It is so moisturizing and hydrating... You instantly feel refreshed and clean after using this.... your skin feels so good after this... so sooth and soft. There is no residue left behind and it isn't harsh on your skin. The bottle lasts a long time as well so it's worth your money. IT lathers well and smells so great and clean.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All time favorite body wash. I have gotten all my friends hooked on it. The scent is so neutral yet clean. It’s definitely not overpowering at all. But i find that it does last along time. It doesn’t leave your skin squeaky clean - so you still have some moisture left. It foams up beautifully. This is a must in everyone’s shower. Make it easy and buy it in bulk at Costco!
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash is AH-MAZING!! It is my go to body wash of all time! I won't use anything else! I have super sensitive skin but I don't have to buy the "sensitive skin" kind when I buy dove, seems like all dove body washes are for sensitive skin! I absolutely love the smell, I love the feel of the body wash, it makes my skin so soft and I feel very clean after using it! And I still smell like the body wash even hours after my shower!! It is a little on the expensive side for a body wash, but totally well worth the $6-$7 spent!
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love using Doves deep moisture body wash, I'm really not too into using bars of soap what ever brand (even Dove's bars of soap) because I feel like my skin is SO dry. So, I really like Doves body wash and that when I get out of the shower, and until the next day/shower my skin always feel silky smooth, and most of all feels moisturized and does a really good job at keeping my skin hydrated better then most of all other brands that I've tried. It even feels smooth on your skin when your in the shower!
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
I have been using the  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for serval years now and I love it. I tried many other body washes, but I found this one the most hydrating and soothing on the skin. I love how there are so many different "flavours" as well. My favourite has to be  Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash though!! * I received the complimentary  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash product from influenster for testing purposes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.