BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bailey T.
Eastanollee, GA
I really love this body wash. I have been using it for years. It smells nice and cleans well but it doesn't leave a residue. I will continue using it for a long time. The only problem I have is that the cap seems to break on every bottle.
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Love this Dove body wash. Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Love the scent of this specific one. Nice fresh smell. This product is really long lasting a little goes a long way. Its a little pricey but defenetly worth! Would recommend 100%.
If you want your skin silky, hydrated and shower fresh Dove deep moisture body wash is definitely the one to try. It takes dry, dull skin to another level. I use it daily and would recommend it to everyone who wants to feel this way too!
Antonio M.
This soap is great for me. I volunteer at the local pool, and when I shower, I want to be clean and moisturized. When I use Dove, no matter where I am, my skin feels amazing and I am refreshed. It really surpassed all of my expectations.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my favorite body wash! It makes my skin feel so clean, and soft. It does not dry it out or leave any residue. I think it's a good value for the price I definitely recommend to anyone that is tired of dry skin from their body wash
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
This has been my favorite body wash for a long time! It not only cleans, but intensely moisturizers my skin! It smells and feels very soothing. Plus, it's affordable and easy to find in many local stores! I would definitely recommend!
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
This is my go to body wash all winter. It's rich and creamy and smells absolutely amazing. Smooths out my winter skin and stops the itching that goes along with it. I recommend this to anyone with dry itchy skin wintertime or anytime
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
This is the BEST body wash. It leaves your skin soft (no need to moisturize after getting out of the shower), and it smells fresh and clean. It's relatively inexpensive and Dove is a brand I trust. Would recommend for all skin types!
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
Always love using Dove, but prefer the scent of the previous formula! It doesn't smell so amazing now that it has switched to a new formula, am considering changing to a goat milk body wash - they are rather similar except the scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.