BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sally P.
Austin, TX
I have to be honest. Dove is not my favorite product in the body wash section. I feel it leaves a slip and slide film on the bottom tub making it a death trap. While yeah it may nourish well, depending on your water pressure it takes forever to come off.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using this body wash for at least a year now and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also has a very neutral smell, not too overpowering but very gentle. I would definitely keep repurchasing this.
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this body wash. it smells great and makes your skin very soft. it is affordable and you get a lot for your money. i would definitely recommend and repurchase this in the future. it will always have a spot in my rotation of body washes. the only down side is the big bottle takes up a lot of room on my shelf
Emma F.
San Antonio
Dove body wash is an intense version of the bar of soap!  I grew up on dove bathroom products so they have always been a refreshing clean scent for me.  Compared to the bar soap it is a little more pricey but I totally believe it's worth it a little goes long ways! Ecspecially if you want smooth skin stick with the original dove!
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is a good body wash for dry and/or sensitive skin. It lathers well with a loofa, although you will waste a lot of product if you try to use just your hands. It does not have a strong smell, but leaves you refreshed. I've even used it in place of a shaving cream when I ran out. It did well.
I would buy it again
Nicole C.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I use this body wash every single time I shower. There are so many different scents, which I love to switch up every once in a while. It isn't overpowering by any means. I bought it at my local drug store and would 100% buy it again - which I do! Would recommend to anyone looking for a mild body wash.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash. It doesn't take very much at all to do your whole body so it lasts longer than the cheap body washes so it also makes it worth the extra few dollars compared to other body washes. This is all I will use now.
Amber M.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash, as well as my whole family lol. Whole family suffers from dry skin Year round and we swear by this product! Smell is absolutely lovely, fresh & not over powering at all! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized!!
Cassie M.
This one is by far my favorite brand I love the way it makes my skin feel after taking a shower nice and silky smooth . I also definitely love the smell it's not to strong but you can definitely tell it's fragrance.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have used this for years. I love how thick and creamy it lathers up and my skin always feels super moisturized and clean. The scent is also this great comforting and clean fragrance that I personally cannot get enough of! No matter how many other bodywashes I try, I always come back to this one.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.