BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Ashley D.
Downey , CA
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin or make me itchy. I absolutely love this stuff. It smells awesome as well!
Emily R.
This smells great and leaves you're body so
Soft. It's also not very harsh on the skin. But it is a bit hard to get a good lather.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I love this body wash! It smells great all day and it makes my skin feel super soft after use. I use it every morning and I love it
Tamalea T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
Karen F.
Streamwood, IL
The smell is great. It soothes my skin & leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Very gentle on my skin. Good product for the price.
Sindy M.
I absolutely love this body wash. I use it evertime I shower. It smells really good! And is so hydrating and smooth for the skin.
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all, it makes ny skin feel so smooth for hours and it is perfect for summer, it gives life to my skin again.
Judith R.
Well I love the feeling with dove so soft and feel so good on my skin the only bad thing is that sometimes it feels a bit heavy
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
So I gave this four stars because I do like it but I think there are option that have a nicer smell. It is a nice formula though
Ashley G.
Absolutely love this body wash. Dove is an amazing product that makes you feel amazing and clean after you get out of the shower
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.