BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love dove deep moisture! It doesn't irritate my skin, it smells wonderful, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Marisol R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash it smells amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized. I enjoy using it in the summer it is very refreshing.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
The only body wash I will ever use. It has a nice fresh and clean scent, and its very moisturizing without leaving any residue.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I'm glad I tried this body wash I'm really enjoying the smell and the nice lather it has. Its honestly a good quality body wash.
Olivia W.
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing, it lathers into foam really well, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Dove products, but this one is one of my favs! I just wish they had their Winter formula in a body wash instead of a bar.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love dove the dove go fresh line!! Smells do nice has a rich lather and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized
Judith R.
Well I love the feeling with dove so soft and feel so good on my skin the only bad thing is that sometimes it feels a bit heavy
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA
Absolutely love this body wash the brand in general . Somewhat pricey depending on were u buy . But great to get while on sale .
Stacy P.
Mesa, AZ
My son has eczema pretty bad. We've tried just about every brand out there, but this is the only one that works AND smells good.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.