BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Beauty E.
This is my holy grail all time FAVORITE body wash! It smells amazing, and works really well. My skin feels so soft and smells sooooooo good after the shower!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the winter care. It has a light smell that is perfect to go with snowy days and hot chocolate. I work with fabric a lot, so I need the extra moisture.
Andrea P.
N Ft Myers, FL
Honestly only bought this because it was available at a wholesale sale store for a decent price. Does the job and doesn't impact my skin in any specific way
Sharonda G.
Kansas City, MO
Dove has always been an amazing soap to use . It is everything it says it is . Not harsh on any area of your body . And the body wash last forever it seems.
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
I love this body wash. The smell is invigorating and lasts forever on the skin. I buy this item at Sam's Club in bulk and it is always a winner in my family.
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
e R.
Ny
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love the smell. Sometimes I like to put it in my hair because I can't get enough of the smell lol.
Tabitha M.
Great body wash. It doesn't dry out my skin which is wonderful, especially since winter is coming soon. My boyfriend says I smell great too after I use it.
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
Dove is my go to body wash. I love the way it make my skin feel and it's hypoallergenic and all that good stuff. Oh and that nutri skin treatment, MmmHmm.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.