BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Dove products, but this one is one of my favs! I just wish they had their Winter formula in a body wash instead of a bar.
Marisol R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash it smells amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized. I enjoy using it in the summer it is very refreshing.
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA
Absolutely love this body wash the brand in general . Somewhat pricey depending on were u buy . But great to get while on sale .
Olivia W.
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing, it lathers into foam really well, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Airaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family has been using Dove body wash for many years. This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin so soft and moisturized.
Judith R.
Well I love the feeling with dove so soft and feel so good on my skin the only bad thing is that sometimes it feels a bit heavy
kelsey j.
This body wash is amazing. Its rich and milky like lotion and comes in a variety of amazing scents. It's also very moisturizing.
Julie N.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoy all of doves products. I like that they're easily accessible, and it always leaves my skin feeling touchably soft.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is what I currently use, however I have coconut scent and smells amazing.Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized.
Chrystal M.
Michigan
Winters in michigan can be tough on your skin. This is a great body wash that adds that moisturizer to your bodybthat you need.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.