BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Andrea P.
N Ft Myers, FL
Honestly only bought this because it was available at a wholesale sale store for a decent price. Does the job and doesn't impact my skin in any specific way
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have dry skin and you want something that's going to help make it smooth and supple without a lot of smell to it this is the thing for you I love this
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of doves products...This body wash is so creamy and gentle for your skin....I have sensitive skin and this works great...I recommend this product
Beauty E.
This is my holy grail all time FAVORITE body wash! It smells amazing, and works really well. My skin feels so soft and smells sooooooo good after the shower!
Seanna H.
Renton, WA
Love this! I have dry skin that flakes on my arm. This has been one of the top shampoos to help with that problem in addiction to other things in my routine.
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have noticed when it gets cold, my skin needs a little extra moisture. This definitely helps and the scent is long lasting as well.
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this body soap makes your skin extremely soft when you get dried up. Makes you feel so fresh and clean. Just love it so much. Sadly my just finished :(
Kelsey S.
If you have dry skin that is needing some love, this body wash will be your best friend!! It is gentle all while hydrating your skin. And it smells good too!
Megan F.
Nanuet, NY
I always use dove body wash because i think it is the only one that makes my skin feel smooth. But i do prefer the sensitive skin body wash over the regular.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.