BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I love dove body washes because it repairs your skin. It makes your skin so soft. It also smells so good.
Courtney S.
I love anything by Dove. This smells delicious. Make you feel soft after your shower.
Carolina M.
Addison, TX
I don't have to use moisturizer separately every day with this :) It makes life easier and I smell great.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Really like this product leaves my skin feel feeling smooth and refreshed I recommend
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I like this wash a lot but it's not my go to. My mom loves this though and repurchases it all of the time.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Dove makes great products an it's usually what we buy since it's such a great price.
Stephanie D.
Belmont, MA
Never can say anything bad about Dove products. Much better feelings than a soap bar.
Shaundalee F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have eczema so my skin gets very dry. My skiin feels moisturized after I shower.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Dove body wash is thick and luxurious with awesome scents. My favorite brand by far.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Loving the scents and the way the body wash feels!! Takes a while to get out though
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.