BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
I love this! This is one product I repeatedly buy and do not generally try other body washes. It smells great, lasts all day, and keeps my skin soft and smooth :)
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
This is the only body wash i love using, its so smooth the price is good, it has a variety of
scent, I'm currently using the summer one and i love the smell.

Reanna G.
Best thing ever. Especially if u right after the shower out lotion your skin will be so baby smooth. It does leave a residue but can be treatable with a scrub.
emily s.
This is gold. seriously. my skin is horribly dry, especially in the winter and this is the only thing that keeps them even close to moisturized. love this stuff.
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
To me, everything of Dove is amazing! leaves you smooth and renews skin like if it was new foreal! although i wish it had a better scent, i really recommend it!!
Emely M.
I love everything about this product. The smell is amazing and i love how thick and creamy the soap is. It makes my skin really soft and smelling fresh. love it.
Lee J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I grew up with five. My mother would always use this on me as a child, and with the new and improved scents and amazing feeling. I use this after a stressful day
Celine L.
Love this body wash. You don't need a lot of amount of product and it smoothes perfectly. The scent is nice. Dove is the body wash to test,use, love in you bathroom.
Tarra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love dove. I have dry skin that is hard to maintain moisture but once I started using this deep moisturizer wash my skin has improved.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
This is the body wash I use daily and it works wonders for my dry skin here in west Texas. I also love the scent and the price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.