BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love dove the dove go fresh line!! Smells do nice has a rich lather and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized
Janel N.
Jacksonville
This was okay. I feel like it still didn't moisturize my skin. I still had pretty dry skin. Just felt like any regular wash.
Jana S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite dove body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and refreshed and clean I recommend this to everybody
Amber A.
Dallas, TX
a little pricy but definitely worth every penny this body wash leaves your skin smooth and nourished even after you've dried off
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
This is a great body wash. It makes your skin soft! It smells really mild, but really good. Makes me feel clean but moisturized!
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
The only body wash I will ever use. It has a nice fresh and clean scent, and its very moisturizing without leaving any residue.
Stacy P.
Mesa, AZ
My son has eczema pretty bad. We've tried just about every brand out there, but this is the only one that works AND smells good.
Jacqueline B.
I love the smell, how it makes my skin feel, how clean it makes my skin. I have nothing bad to say about this body wash, big fan.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I'm glad I tried this body wash I'm really enjoying the smell and the nice lather it has. Its honestly a good quality body wash.
Sindy M.
I absolutely love this body wash. I use it evertime I shower. It smells really good! And is so hydrating and smooth for the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.