BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tabitha M.
Great body wash. It doesn't dry out my skin which is wonderful, especially since winter is coming soon. My boyfriend says I smell great too after I use it.
paola c.
Chula Vista, CA
Its is really fgood for sking but sometimes i felt it too drybbut i love the smell. it gives and i love how it leave you sof i also like all the producsts.
Lenora B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the way my skin feels after using this dove body wash. my skin is really dry especially in wisconin winters but this helps to moisturize it so well.
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
I really enjoy this product! It has a thick creamy consistancy. It smells fantastic. And it makes a good bit of lather for a small amount of product used.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THis body was h provided me with the clean and freshness I like during and after showering. It is decently priced and would definitely recommend to others.
Michele W.
Leaves skin so smooth, I use this when shaving my legs. I absolutley love it, it works amazing with my sensative skin. I wont use any other soap but Dove.
Ashlie T.
Dove body wash is the only soap I us,it make my skin feel soft,most of the soap I have tired makes my skin feel soft for a while but ends up dry.Not DOVE.
Ashley R.
Once the weather starts getting colder my skin dries up horribly! It gets itchy and is not pretty. This body wash helps IMMENSELY! Even if I forget lotion.
Jessica K.
Oregon, WI
This is DEFINITELY my favorite smell from the dove collection. My mom steals it every time she comes over so she can take a shower. Then, I can't find it!
Joanne S.
I received a free sample (24 fluid ounce, not sample size but FREE) from PopSugar Sample Squad. I fell in love with it. It left my skin feeling very soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.