BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Olivia W.
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing, it lathers into foam really well, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Nina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap because it makes my skin soft. But I prefer this brand for my son, he has real sensitive skin and has breakouts.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love dove deep moisture! It doesn't irritate my skin, it smells wonderful, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Janel N.
Jacksonville
This was okay. I feel like it still didn't moisturize my skin. I still had pretty dry skin. Just felt like any regular wash.
Cara F.
Wilmington, DE
Love love love this body wash! Lathers great nasal ways leaves me smelling great. The formula is great for my dry sensitive skin!
Bianca R.
Mcdonough, GA
I do enjoy how moisturizing this product is I just wish the scent was maybe a little stronger or last a little longer on the skin
Arzen Mikaela M.
Lafayette, IN
This is like a liquid version of the soap bar. It is grnly on skin, non irritating and non drying. It is easier to use and rinse.
Lindsey B.
Belleville, MI
Seemed to clean well, but left my skin with a film none squeaky clean feel. It might of been too much moisture for my skin type.
Melissa D.
I love this soap! This has an amazing smell and I love the creamy feeling of it. After I dry off my skin feels extremely smooth.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love dove and it's products! this is by far the best body wash ever! It leaves you skin feeling smooth! And also smells great!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.