BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michelle M.
West Islip, NY
Use a loofa or sponge to work a lather. Smells great and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
Erica B.
Cincinnati, OH
The scent is fantastic! I love it! I have to hide it from my 9 year old. I will need to get her-her very own
Nicole B.
I use any and all Dove Body Washes! Only the best! Makes my skin feel amazing!
Virginia F.
This is the best body wash I have ever used it makes my skin soft and does not dry skin.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This dove body wash really makes your skin softer and makes you smell amazing!
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Huge fan of Dove products. They have the best scents, leave you super soft, & refreshed.
Vishal G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolutely love this body wash. Leaves skin soft and smooth without overdrying.
ISABELLA J.
Charleston, WV
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find something that won't make me break out . I love this
Britney M.
East Chicago, IN
Love the way dove soaps smell and they are really moisturizing to my skin I do recommend
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
Keeps my skin so soft. I love using this in the shower. Doesn't smell bad and it leaves my skin very smooth.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.