BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been using this for along time. I just can't find anything else that smells as good!!! Will continue to buy this product!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I love Dove body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth! I buy the three pack from Costco and it lasts me forever!
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dove. It's super gentle so I use it on my son sometimes. The smell is great too!
Laura L.
Getting the three pack last us 3 at home a good 3-4 months. I love Dove body soap it moisturizes great and the smell is amazing.
Erika F.
My nine month old son has eczema. He isn't able to use scented soaps but this keeps his flare ups calm and his skin moisturized.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This is a good product! I love using this on my skin and it smells so good! Definitely would recommend it to family and friends!
Ashley G.
Trinity
Absolutely love this body wash. Dove is an amazing product that makes you feel amazing and clean after you get out of the shower
Mofoke H.
Atlanta
This is very moisturized. Dove is the best body wash ever. Even after you shower with it, your body still feels very moisturized.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Honestly, love the way dove smells and feels. I use it every other day. I just am obsessed. I got from Walmart for so cheap too.
Amber A.
Dallas, TX
a little pricy but definitely worth every penny this body wash leaves your skin smooth and nourished even after you've dried off
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.