BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maria F.
Dove deep moisture provides ultimate skin moisture. It leaves skin soft and clean without a residue. Its texture is thick and smooth.
Lauren L.
Lancaster
By far the best body wash. There's no funky smells or perfumes to it. It makes my skin super soft I never changed body washes again.
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
I love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated, and this is very gentle on the skin. The smell too!
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I love this body wash. It doesn't foam up like some body washes. This product leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized everytime.
Allure C.
My favorite. Only thing I can use that does not irritate my skin. Works well for my sons skin. I would recommend if you have dry skin
Elsie M.
I dont like liquid body wash much. But I love how thick this soap is and it last all day long. On a rag or sponge and I'm good to go
Heidi C.
Omaha, NE
I have extremely dry skin. The Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is an affordable body wash that I can count on keeping my skin hydrated.
Marie H.
Dania Beach
I have real dry skin. My Dermatologist suggested this product and my dry skin patches and all over skin dryness has improved greatly.
Erika A.
Medley, FL
Buen producto de limpieza corporal. Ademas de ayudar en el baño deja la piel suave y con una muy agradable sensacion de hidratacion.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
This product really left my skin feeling so great and soft. It was nice using a product you could find at any store for a great price
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.