BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rola D.
Wow it very nice item and the smell is very nice I like it very much
And the price is good
Lisbel F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this everyday on my kids, they love how it smells, leaves their skin nice and smooth and smelling amazing, I definitely recommen this for everyone to use!
Samantha |.
Providence
The one body was that I have been loyal to for years now. My skin is so sensitive and this is the one product that I know will never cause any irritation for me
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI
This is the ONLY body wash I use. Everything else makes my skin feel tight and really itchy. This makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Love love love it!!
lb o.
Starkville, MS
I really am a fan of this body wash!!! It comes in a generous amount for a good price, and really does moisturize well. I’m not a huge fan of the scent, though.
AJ G.
Philadelphia , PA
My skin always feels hydrated. It's very soothing and doesn't make me feel like I need 20 minutes of just rinsing because my skin feels slimy like other washes.
Graciela R.
Best product ever. Its smell last super long time and it leaves your skin feeling soft and moist. You dont even have to use alt od product to get the work done.
Karynna C.
Anazing soap! Have been using for several years! I have tried using others, but always seem to come back to this one! I always recommend it to anyone that asks.
Ashley W.
I love the scent of Dove body wash. It is so fresh and clean smelling. It also leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of the best body washes out there.
Maryjo G.
San Antonio, TX
This soap is really amazing for the skin it won't dry skin out it's good for eczema prone skin too , smells good and is worth the price I use this soap everyday
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.