BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
Skin always feels flawless after using this product! This is something that I use almost daily and can't imagine going without it
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soap! One of my favorites! I have sensitive skin and my skin reacts badly with most soaps but this one keeps me moisturized
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the soft lather of dove and how it makes my body soft and the rich feel of soft skin.I would let others know to try dove
Jaylynn S.
Makes your skin super soft even if used every time for bath time super great especially for super dry skin and freshness of skin
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love dove and it's products! this is by far the best body wash ever! It leaves you skin feeling smooth! And also smells great!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like dove products I especially like smells and moisture from the dove body wash. No left of soap feeling just soft skin
Cara F.
Wilmington, DE
Love love love this body wash! Lathers great nasal ways leaves me smelling great. The formula is great for my dry sensitive skin!
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all, it makes ny skin feel so smooth for hours and it is perfect for summer, it gives life to my skin again.
Mofoke H.
Atlanta
This is very moisturized. Dove is the best body wash ever. Even after you shower with it, your body still feels very moisturized.
Esperanza C.
Lompoc
Love how this body wash makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Whenever i use it i never have to use lotion after the shower. Love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.