BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sandi C.
I love this body wash. Although it's Dove and you can buy at any drug store or grocery store, it feels like an expensive body wash.
Franny V.
Doesn't dry out skin, no strong smell or perfumes. Been using it for years and it works great. No need to use a moisturizer after.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Smells great and really does what it says and has a fresh smell that isn't overpowering. Sometimes I don't even need to use lotion
Jasmond G.
I love it. It keeps me clean all day. It makes my skin soft. It's gentle to the skin. I love the way it smells, it smells so good.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is creamy and thick, my skin doesn't feel stripped of all of its moisture but I still feel clean!! There isn't a heavy scent.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All dove products are my favorite! I'm a dove girl! Love love love! Always making me feel fresh and clean. Can't live without dove!
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love my dove body washes. I used them all through college. Just squeeze into a puff and it really mosituizes and cleans.
Ben G.
Love this stuff - smells good for both men and women. Moisturizers skin as well. I like the one with microsrubbers for exfoliation
Kaytie C.
Takes a bottle or 2 to improve skins moisture, but it feels nice. The draw back is the classic dove scent. Not my personal favorite
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.