BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Megan F.
Nanuet, NY
I always use dove body wash because i think it is the only one that makes my skin feel smooth. But i do prefer the sensitive skin body wash over the regular.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely feels softer and smoother after one shower. Love you way it smells and feels. Has a fresh clean scent. Light not heavy. Great for the family too.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
Vee W.
Love the way it make my body feels. Soft, moist, fresh and smooth. Definitely is a product I recoomend to men, women and children. Definitely a 2 thumbs up.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of doves products...This body wash is so creamy and gentle for your skin....I have sensitive skin and this works great...I recommend this product
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this body soap makes your skin extremely soft when you get dried up. Makes you feel so fresh and clean. Just love it so much. Sadly my just finished :(
Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Shamez M.
Lebanon , TN
I use this all year long. It makes my skin so nice and soft! It is pretty thick, but it does last for a while and I think its worth the money. I love it. :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.