BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been using this for along time. I just can't find anything else that smells as good!!! Will continue to buy this product!
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I didn't really like the smell of this body wash and i didn't notice too much of a smell anyways but it was really moisturizing!
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all, it makes ny skin feel so smooth for hours and it is perfect for summer, it gives life to my skin again.
Melissa D.
I love this soap! This has an amazing smell and I love the creamy feeling of it. After I dry off my skin feels extremely smooth.
Angie M.
I honestly prefer using this body wash than body soaps because I don't like using it knowing someone else has used it before me.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This soap has a great smell. It also gives a thick and rich lather which I always like. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dove. It's super gentle so I use it on my son sometimes. The smell is great too!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Absolute favorite. the fragrance is awesome and so long lasting. I leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated. I always grab this one.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Honestly, love the way dove smells and feels. I use it every other day. I just am obsessed. I got from Walmart for so cheap too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.