BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
I have eczema and recently started using this body wash and it has helped my skin so much. It is not near as dry and the more I use it the better my rash gets!
Alexa A.
My dermatologist recommended the Dove sensitive skin body wash to me almost 5 years ago and I haven't used another body was since. It's very gentle on my skin
Anna R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use this everyday and love it. It foams up so well, I hate soaps that don't give you a lot of bubbles and this one does. It has a light scent which I enjoy!
Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
It keeps my skin hydrated. It smell awesome. A little amount go a long way. I rather use this body wash to shave than a shaver cream. It smoothr on the skin.
D G.
Moisturizing body wash!! What more could a girl want. Great for those with sensitive skin. The cucumber scent also really helps to wake me up in the mornings.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is my every day body wash. It's moisturizing for my dry skin, especially in winter, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I don't use anything else!
thalia p.
Crystal City, TX
This makes my skin feel super soft and is easy on my skin. very affordable and you can find this mostly anywhere. I bought mine at walmart. i love this product
Alisha B.
Troy, NY
The only brand of body wash I use. The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so great n clean. My favorite sent is the peach one in the go fresh line.
Allyson C.
Yukon, OK
This body wash left my ski feeling clean and refreshed and soft. No harsh dragging from dry skin or irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Loved it!
Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Dove products and this body wash is one of my favorites! It leaves your skin feeling super moisturizing and hydratated! Would totally recommend it :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.