BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
But I noticed no difference in getting softer skin at all. I do have very dry skin.
Nikki m.
Brimley, MI
I have problem skin and this wasn't quite what I was looking for. Didn't help my skin feel any more moisturized.
Samantha L.
I love dove and their products. this leaves you feeling clean and fresh. smells so good too!
lisa h.
Madison Heights, VA
This body wash is all you will find in our house. Smells great, suds up nicely and keeps your skin silky smooth.
Elvisa D.
Seatac, WA
Amazing smell! this product really makes your skin soft, moisturized, and smelling amazing!
Jenna R.
Menlo Park, CA
Dove body washes are my favorite!! They leave me feeling clean but don't dry my skin out.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I use this body wash every shower. It makes my skin silky and love the texture of it. And the smell? A big bonus
Dana Z.
Blackwood, NJ
From my 16 month old,12 year old all the way to my husband and I Dove sensitive soap is the only choice for us.
Jessika E.
Lexington , KY
Great product, great value. Smells amazing and last a long time. One bottle goes a long way!
Alexa B.
Carol Stream, IL
Leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and it smells so good! I honestly can't describe how much I love this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.