BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Flor V.
Selma, NC
This body wash is my favorite because it leaves the skin so velvety soft. I like how moisurized my skin feels every time i use it.
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
I really like this body wash I love dove products in general. they always meet my standards which is making my skin nice and smooth
Jessica B.
Leaves your skin soft and smooth and smelling great after the shower. You don't have to use alot, I put a quarter size on my loofah
Ginger S.
Kendallville, IN
I really like the way this feels on my skin. Being Diabetic it really helps my skin feel good. The scent is excellent. Very gentle
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body was smells fresh and it feels like lotion. It leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I buy this monthly for me and my girls.
Samantha L.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, does not irritate my skin at all and love that it smells good. The texture is smooth to skin.
Stacey P.
Menifee, CA
Keeps your skin so smooth and healthy! Smells pretty good. I'd buy it occasionally. The packaging is nice. I bought mine at Costco
Megan W.
Thornville, OH
Dove leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and does not dry it out. There is a wide variety of different scents to choose from.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.