BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
This body wash leaves my skin very dry and tight feeling. I thought this would be nice for my sensitive skin, but it definitely didn't do anything good for me and was pretty pricey.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
My skin gets terribly dry in winter, to the point of being itchy. Dove to the rescue! I love how lotion-y it is, without being greasy. And it has really helped reduced the itching.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This body wash leaves your skin so soft! Not for people who don't like a lotion feel to their body wash. It's very thick and moisturizing. Perfect for people like me with dry skin.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
I love the smell of all the Dove products. I have sensitive skin and this body wash works great with my skin! It is a little expensive but you can get a great deal on it at Sam's!
My skin gets dry in winter , Dove Nourishing body wash is perfect & moisturizing with a Clean and soft smelling , has a luxurious texture,creamy feel , leaves skin smooth & soft.
Melanie G.
Attica, NY
I love the way Dove smells! It doesn't dry out my skin but doesn't make it feel greasy either. I also love that you can buy it at places like target and it's not crazy expensive.
Lisa P.
Wantagh, NY
This products smells clean. It laters well and its good to use while shaving. The only draw back I've found is it does not leave your skin moisturized as long as it advirtises.
Miranda B.
This is by far my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin so silky and soft. My skin is very sensitive and it's not irritated by this product at all (which is strange for my skin).
Melody W.
I often buy this 3 pack of Dove body wash at Costco, and love it. It smells nice, it lathers well, and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I have even used it in place of shaving cream, due to it being a thick body wash. I would purchase it again.
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
This is a good smelling, good working body wash. It helps with the dry skin and it doesn't smell blah like many do. Dove is a great brand for those of us who have sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.