BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Latha T.
Perfect for my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling totally healthy and moisturized. It has a very pleasant smell, but I would prefer a more floral scent.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I don't find anything special about this body wash. my skin was smooth and it doesn't dry out my skin so it's doing its job. the smell is a nice fresh scent
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of these always remind me of my grandmother. Not a huge fan, and honestly didn't feel like it gave me any more moisture than my other body washes.
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I feel like my skin gets better and better after every use. My skin has definitely gotten softer and firmer since using this.
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
Love this! I have dry skin that flakes on my arm. This has been one of the top shampoos to help with that problem in addiction to other things in my routine.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.