BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

molly m.
I Love the smell of this body wash! My skins feel refreshed and silkly after I showered! Pleasantly priced too!
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Leaves your skin super soft and moisturizer and smell great. Dove has tons of great products!
Kat C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is in my shower now! It's not irritating for dry skin, really leaves you feeling clean, and great for kids!
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love dove. I have always been a fan. I love the whole line of body wash and how it smells.
Debbie G.
Love the way it leaves my skin so soft. It smells really good and lathers nicely. Makes you feel clean and fresh.
Rachel P.
Gainesville, FL
I have sensitive skin, this stuff works great I have never had a reaction to it and it leaves you feeling great.
Cara P.
Ridley Park, PA
I have very sensitive skin, and Dove is perfect for me! It leaves no residue, yet leaves my skin soft and clean!
Lynera S.
I usually get very dry skin when taking showers, until i switched to Dove. I love this stuff.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
I actually use this body wash during the winter because i have dry skin so dove helps me out!
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this smell! I almost forgot about this product. You feel very clean after you use this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.