BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This body wash is great at moisturizing dry skin. I have perpetually dry skin all year round and this body wash is an added bonus.
Jessica B.
Leaves your skin soft and smooth and smelling great after the shower. You don't have to use alot, I put a quarter size on my loofah
My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body was smells fresh and it feels like lotion. It leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I buy this monthly for me and my girls.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Ginger S.
Kendallville, IN
I really like the way this feels on my skin. Being Diabetic it really helps my skin feel good. The scent is excellent. Very gentle
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This body wash is my favorite because it leaves the skin so velvety soft. I like how moisurized my skin feels every time i use it.
Sandi C.
I love this body wash. Although it's Dove and you can buy at any drug store or grocery store, it feels like an expensive body wash.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Ernestina C.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and clean I would recommend it my son has eczema and this helps alot
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.