BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Karissa A.
Mayfield hts, OH
This is a go to for anyone with super dry skin. This is the only thing I will use during my winter swim seasons, it is great for dry, itchy skin. I love it.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Amazing soap, this makes my skin feel so hydrated and fresh I buy it every time. I love the amount I get for such a reasonable price, and it smells wonderful
Brittany S.
I used to have relatively bumpy skin on my chest and the back of my arms but ever since I started using this body wash, my skin has been so smooth! I love it
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
This is truly an excellent body wash. It is thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple. It is really gentle and easy on all skin types.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely feels softer and smoother after one shower. Love you way it smells and feels. Has a fresh clean scent. Light not heavy. Great for the family too.
Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Dove products and this body wash is one of my favorites! It leaves your skin feeling super moisturizing and hydratated! Would totally recommend it :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.