BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body was smells fresh and it feels like lotion. It leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I buy this monthly for me and my girls.
Alana H.
Jacksonville
I love this body wash it smells so good as your washing and after your done and once your done washing it leaves your skin so soft
Samantha L.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, does not irritate my skin at all and love that it smells good. The texture is smooth to skin.
Emily R.
This smells great and leaves you're body so
Soft. It's also not very harsh on the skin. But it is a bit hard to get a good lather.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Smells great and really does what it says and has a fresh smell that isn't overpowering. Sometimes I don't even need to use lotion
Amy M.
La Mesa , CA
My mom actually just bought this and I've been using it and it's amazing. Keeps my usually dry skin smooth and hydrated I love it.
Ben G.
Love this stuff - smells good for both men and women. Moisturizers skin as well. I like the one with microsrubbers for exfoliation
Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
I really like this body wash I love dove products in general. they always meet my standards which is making my skin nice and smooth
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This body wash is great at moisturizing dry skin. I have perpetually dry skin all year round and this body wash is an added bonus.
Ernestina C.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and clean I would recommend it my son has eczema and this helps alot
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.