BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Victoria S.
Severn
I used this product over the summer for my dry skin and it worked wonders with my skin. It smelled amazing and left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
It's a decent product, I don't think it's super moisturizing but it has good scents and is a decent general body wash. I only buy it when it's on sale though.
Dawn M.
San Jose
My go to body wash. I have dry skin and most of the time I don't even need lotion after showering with this wash. It smells soo good and leaves my skin so soft
Christina S.
Knoxville, TN
Dove is my go-to for skin products. I have sensitive skin, so breakouts and irritation are ever present. Dove soothes my skin, and leaves it feeling like silk!
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best bodywashes out. They don't need a lot of different scents to draw you in. The original scent is fresh and it moisturizes as it cleans.
Drea L.
Pomona, CA
One of my favorite products. I've been using dove for the past 20+ years. It leave my skin smooth and feels clean. The aroma also reminds me of my grandmother.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove is hands down my favorite body wash I love it it's pretty much the only one I will use always buy the twin packs at Walmart it last long and smells great
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove is so wonderful if you have dry and sensitive skin. This formula is thick and truly delivers on moisturizing dry skin. Smells so nice and is truly gentle.
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.