BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this body wash. I suffer from skin sensitivity once in a while so I will wash with this often. It definitely leaves my skin softer and is not so harsh on my skin easier. I love the signature dove scent too. Very creamy and lather rich.
Stephanie K.
Pleasantly surprised by the easy clean lather and wonderfully light scent. I tend to despise most scents and this was subtle sweet and inviting, plus it didn't dry my sensitive skin or leave a strange film. Excellent product at a great price.
Mai Y.
I absolutely love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It is creamy, thick and is barely scented. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way, resulting in you to not have to buy as frequent.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
I love dove and have ever since I was little, i have very sensitive skin especially in the winter it gets very dry and i developed eczema, dove is very gentle on the skin, super moisturizing, makes you feel soft, and doesn't irritate eczema.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This is my holy grail body wash year round. Many products with fragrance irritate my skin but I have used this body wash for years without issue. I try other products but always come back to this; it makes me feel both clean and moisturized.
Jacinda T.
Indianapolis, IN
This body wash leaves me feeling clean and smooth. After showering I smell fresh and new. The fact that it makes my boyfriend happy is an added perk. He is always telling me how soft I am and how good I smell. Definitely my go to body wash.
Sarah L.
This is my go to body wash. I love the simple, yet refreshing scent. It doesn't moisturize my skin like crazy, but it definitely makes it noticeably less cracks, which i love. It's also very affordable, and you can get it at any drug store!
Danielle F.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love Dove's Deep Moisture Body wash. It's such a greatly daily moisturizer that leaves your body smooth after every wash. I got mine from Target and it's not expensive at all. It's very soft and I would definitely buy it again.
Lauren P.
Been using this stuff for a while. Love it so much. Would recommend to anyone's with any kind of skin type. I use this everyday. Is a most in my shower routine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂anywho I love this stuff and would love for other people to use it too.
Bailey T.
Eastanollee, GA
I really love this body wash. I have been using it for years. It smells nice and cleans well but it doesn't leave a residue. I will continue using it for a long time. The only problem I have is that the cap seems to break on every bottle.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.