BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing! I usually don't use body washes and this was the first I tried after my religious "bar of soap only" mentality and I'm mad I didn't find it sooner! It felt so amazing on my body and the silky, smooth skin actually lasted long after I applied it. It smells and feels great and I am now a body wash believer!
Carol J.
I really like this body wash.  I lathers very well and has a great scent. It feels very moisturizing and soft on the skin. It can be a little pricey so I only purchase when I can find a good sale, but the bigger size bottle will last you a long time. I will definitely re purchase in the future.
kiera k.
1205 east 8nd street Brooklyn NY
Good for mosture it will feel like your putting lotion on in the shower but its soap when you come out the shower the moisture stays I love this product its very good for sensitive skin it is natrual and very gentle.
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is a good body wash for dry and/or sensitive skin. It lathers well with a loofa, although you will waste a lot of product if you try to use just your hands. It does not have a strong smell, but leaves you refreshed. I've even used it in place of a shaving cream when I ran out. It did well.
I would buy it again
Cassie M.
This one is by far my favorite brand I love the way it makes my skin feel after taking a shower nice and silky smooth . I also definitely love the smell it's not to strong but you can definitely tell it's fragrance.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash. It doesn't take very much at all to do your whole body so it lasts longer than the cheap body washes so it also makes it worth the extra few dollars compared to other body washes. This is all I will use now.
Amber M.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash, as well as my whole family lol. Whole family suffers from dry skin Year round and we swear by this product! Smell is absolutely lovely, fresh & not over powering at all! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized!!
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
I use this body wash every single time I shower. There are so many different scents, which I love to switch up every once in a while. It isn't overpowering by any means. I bought it at my local drug store and would 100% buy it again - which I do! Would recommend to anyone looking for a mild body wash.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this so much! Moisturizes my skin without the hassle of waiting for lotion to sink in! Light scent, I do prefer the unscented one but I do like how much more moisture this gives my skin! Super soft after one shower!
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
I've been using this body wash for a few months now. It has a wonderful simple clean smell - it's not the kind of body wash that would give you a headache after you shower. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft. It's great for my sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.