BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. So clean and soft. And all winter long, it keeps it moisturized no matter the windchill. It's gentle and amazing. The smell is subtle and clean. I can use it and so can my boyfriend and it doesn't conflict with any other scents that we wear. It's a great value at around 5 dollars a bottle. I'm not normally a repeat body wash buyer but this is my new go to.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash is AH-MAZING!! It is my go to body wash of all time! I won't use anything else! I have super sensitive skin but I don't have to buy the "sensitive skin" kind when I buy dove, seems like all dove body washes are for sensitive skin! I absolutely love the smell, I love the feel of the body wash, it makes my skin so soft and I feel very clean after using it! And I still smell like the body wash even hours after my shower!! It is a little on the expensive side for a body wash, but totally well worth the $6-$7 spent!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love using Doves deep moisture body wash, I'm really not too into using bars of soap what ever brand (even Dove's bars of soap) because I feel like my skin is SO dry. So, I really like Doves body wash and that when I get out of the shower, and until the next day/shower my skin always feel silky smooth, and most of all feels moisturized and does a really good job at keeping my skin hydrated better then most of all other brands that I've tried. It even feels smooth on your skin when your in the shower!
Dee B.
Let me first start by saying DOVE it self is an awesome product! The body wash it self is so moisturizing ! It leaves the skin feeling like silk! When leaving the shower you still feel the mousiture from the soap leaving your body fully hydrated! The price is phenomenal and it's long lasting soft scent is amazing. As well! I give this product 10 stars
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
I have been using the  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for serval years now and I love it. I tried many other body washes, but I found this one the most hydrating and soothing on the skin. I love how there are so many different "flavours" as well. My favourite has to be  Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash though!! * I received the complimentary  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash product from influenster for testing purposes.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all of Doves Body washes! I do not know what it is about this body wash but i love how creamy this goes on my skin and how nice my skin feels after a shower. I am not one to mosturize after a shower and this soap doesnt leave my skin feeling all dry and squeaky like other body washes do! I find that the scent also lasts longer on me after a shower than other brands, I do not know how or what or why but this body wash has no competition when doing shopping for shower essentials
Rosalie S.
Linden, NJ
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme the best  But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer. one of the most have product a most
Taylor C.
Inverness, FL
This is the best body wash I have ever used. I have very dry skin and this helps keep my skin moisturized through out the day. I still use lotion for the extra moisture but this body wash does just fine on its own. I have been repurchasing it for as long as I remember. I have friends and family that have dry skin just like I do and I always recommend this to them. I have actually turned a few of them to loving this product and they are very thankful that I showed it to them.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.