BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Almeisha P.
Its the perfect wash to provide that moisture our skins needs, but I wish Dove came with the same product but natural
Lauren M.
Springboro, OH
I love Dove products. This leaves my skin feeling soft and helps in the winter with preventing my skin from cracking.
Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
It has a good basic scent and works rather well. I do feel a difference in my skin when I use it.
Diana G.
BEST body wash ever! Been a user of this for three years. Perfect for the cold season where my skin looks extra dry.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I love everything about this body wash it is great, smells wonderful and leaves you oh so soft :)
ashley c.
Dove Revive Body Wash is my number one favorite right now. The smell is the bees knees. My skin appreciates it also.
Katherine A.
Richmond, VA
I have small red bumps on my skin and when I started using this they went away after a few uses!
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all Dove products! I always feel so clean after using this body wash and I smell fantastic!
Jane R.
Dove products always leaves my body feeling silky smooth and their scent isn't so loud I love it
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX
Got a sample of this recently and I love the scent. It is also very hydrating and moisturizing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.