BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body was smells fresh and it feels like lotion. It leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I buy this monthly for me and my girls.
Ben G.
Love this stuff - smells good for both men and women. Moisturizers skin as well. I like the one with microsrubbers for exfoliation
Samantha L.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, does not irritate my skin at all and love that it smells good. The texture is smooth to skin.
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Love Dove Bath wash! It is one of the soaps that I can use that doesn't dry my skin out and leaves my body feeling clean and fresh!!
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love my dove body washes. I used them all through college. Just squeeze into a puff and it really mosituizes and cleans.
Ashley D.
Downey , CA
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin or make me itchy. I absolutely love this stuff. It smells awesome as well!
Ginger S.
Kendallville, IN
I really like the way this feels on my skin. Being Diabetic it really helps my skin feel good. The scent is excellent. Very gentle
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Amy M.
La Mesa , CA
My mom actually just bought this and I've been using it and it's amazing. Keeps my usually dry skin smooth and hydrated I love it.
My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.