BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa M.
Richmond , VA
This body wash keeps you clean all day and smelling good and fresh. I would recommend this to any and everybody because it works for everyone. This is my go to
Raquel A.
Houston
I love dove products!! This product in particular is amazing. Leaves skin feeling great and when drying off there is none of the residual like so many others.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove is hands down my favorite body wash I love it it's pretty much the only one I will use always buy the twin packs at Walmart it last long and smells great
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually like all Dove products but this one in particular I didn't.. I got it because it said deep moisture and I use it for my dry skin but it didn't work.
Mendi Y.
Helena, GA
"I really liked the product it make my skin feel great and soft. The smell of the product last for a while on my skin. YES I would buy it again for sure "
Drea L.
Pomona, CA
One of my favorite products. I've been using dove for the past 20+ years. It leave my skin smooth and feels clean. The aroma also reminds me of my grandmother.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove I think its great for the skin not to harsh I haven't yet tried the body wash I usually by the bars n those are good esp for my face doesn't dry up
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.