BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Allison W.
Chowchilla, CA
This is my go to body wash! this makes my skin feel and look amazing! IT smells amazing!! i will always go back to this body wash
Leah C.
Bluffdale, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
This works great. I like to use it in the winter time after I get out of the shower. It keeps your legs moisturized and not itchy.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Great scents! Leaves skin soft and smooth all day! Never any soap build up and does not over dry skin! Great to use with a loofah!
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash the smell is awesome I love the way it goes on your body. best moisturizing body wash. the two pack is great
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
Patricia B.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product i have been using it for a while and my skin feels so soft. i actually have like 4 in stock so i run out of it
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash.! Leaves my skin super soft and smelling so good all day.!! I love dove its always highbquality and affordable.
Tia T.
Edgewater, FL
I've only used it once but I plan on buying again in the future. Had a nice fresh scent and my skin felt a bit softer after using.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is creamy and thick, my skin doesn't feel stripped of all of its moisture but I still feel clean!! There isn't a heavy scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.