BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Diane B.
I love this body wash! Dove is the only soap I will use. It doesn’t dry my skin out like other soaps I’ve tried do! Highly recommend!
Iniya C.
After shaving and showering with this product your skin feels so soft nd very nice. I love this product so much I use it every night!
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
É raro eu gostar de um sabonete assim, mas esse eu adoro. Deixa a pele limpinha e bem cheirosa. Todos os produtos da Dove sao otimos
Devon D.
Manchester, NH
Keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. Rarely use anything else. Does not help with eczema or psoriasis in my experiencing however
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I like this body wash, but the smell is a little too strong for my liking. It keeps my skin moisturized which I do like quite a bit.
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
It's all I use and I buy it by the bulk. The scented and the sensitive skin one. I have a few favorites and have a few I want to try.
Amber B.
Dove body wash is the most is turning body wash I've found. I use it exclusively in the winter to combat dry skin. It works wonders!
angel t.
Keizer, OR
i purchase this body wash twice a month,its my faveorite! i am a big fan of dove and their body washes and this is my number 1 brand.
Kara K.
Love this body wash! Especially during the winter when my skin is more dry. A little goes a long way, doesn't leave a residue either!
Lacey B.
Really good smell and lasts on your skin but not overpowering i have used dove body was for years and this one did not disappoint.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.