BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tereza D.
Saint Louis, MO
Very creamy and moisturizing body wash. It has a really nice scent to it and it doesn't feel or smell to perfumey. Best of all, it leaves your skin feeling soft.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Staple product! I use this every day. Was completely blown away. Cheap price and works amazing. So gentle on my skin and leaves it soft. Has the best fresh scent and I will not let myself run out!!! Very happy
angie h.
Blaine, MN
I love dove. It makes your skin feel refreshed and it always smells amazing. The price is a little more then the average soap but sometimes it's nice to splurge.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
The one made specifically for sensitive skin is the one I use, and it's great. It isn't heavily scented, but it has really helped my dry skin after repeated use.
Haley B.
Harrisburg, PA
My go-to body wash! Even after one use, your skin feels silky and smooth. I find when using this product in the summer, I don't have to use as much body lotion.
Kiana B.
battle creek
I really like this product.........except I would not use it since t has a really hard smell of you have any types of rashes...........But I besides that I really enjoy this...and I would totally buy it again
Jennifer R.
Smells amazing, my skin always feels clean and soft. This is better for sensitive skin, it's gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out like other products.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I received a sample of this in my November Beauty Box 5 box and I really liked it. It is very moisturizing and lathers very well. I appreciate the lathering while using it and the softness of my skin after.
Laura A.
Parker, CO
This body wash is great for an inexpensive product. It's thick and lathers up so nicely. It feels smooth and smells good. The scent sticks with you throughout the day.
kayla s.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
After i started using the dove deep moisture nourishing body wash my skin has been feeling less tight and dry. And now it feels hydrated and smooth. I recommend this highly especially if you have dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.