BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kellie Y.
Columbus, OH
Awesome soap! Smells great, and feels great on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Marlena A.
Pontiac, MI
My favorites soap keeps me moisturized but I also use regular soap with it for a super clean feel
Gestrudy V.
I love dove , i really love because their body wash smell fantastic and it feels good too, i always buy dove body wash
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells great. I really like dove products.
Nou L.
My skin feels so clean and moisturized after using this body wash. I love Dove bodycare.
Porscha M.
This body wash feela awesome! I love how smooth & softbit leaves my skin. A must have!!
Diana G.
Wellness Guru Expert
BEST body wash ever! Been a user of this for three years. Perfect for the cold season where my skin looks extra dry.
Desiree M.
I love dove! My skin smells amazing after a shower with this and you don't need to use much a little goes a long way.
Kristine B.
New Braunfels, Tx
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moisturizing, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Almeisha P.
Its the perfect wash to provide that moisture our skins needs, but I wish Dove came with the same product but natural
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.