BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Dawn M.
San Jose
My go to body wash. I have dry skin and most of the time I don't even need lotion after showering with this wash. It smells soo good and leaves my skin so soft
Christina S.
Knoxville, TN
Dove is my go-to for skin products. I have sensitive skin, so breakouts and irritation are ever present. Dove soothes my skin, and leaves it feeling like silk!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove I think its great for the skin not to harsh I haven't yet tried the body wash I usually by the bars n those are good esp for my face doesn't dry up
Tiffany W.
Kenbridge, VA
I love the way dove makes my skin feel smooth and refreshing. I tell all my friends this is a product you wont ever regret using. Our family has no complaints.
Alyssa M.
Norfolk, VA
This body wash keeps you clean all day and smelling good and fresh. I would recommend this to any and everybody because it works for everyone. This is my go to
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently had to switch Oliver together because my son's skin is so sensitive to rush out everything else. I loved of it makes your body feel soft and smooth.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of body wash but I love this one. I lathers nicely and I actually feel like I'm getting clean without drying my skin out. I like the smell also.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really love dove bath wash. it's creamy and lathers up so nice but most of all the smell is so nice. This is one of my favorites and price is reasonable to.
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually like all Dove products but this one in particular I didn't.. I got it because it said deep moisture and I use it for my dry skin but it didn't work.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.