BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sandi C.
I love this body wash. Although it's Dove and you can buy at any drug store or grocery store, it feels like an expensive body wash.
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
I was having problems with dry skin and the doctor told me to use Dove for dry skin. I have been using it and it has really helped.
Sarah W.
Love the softness of the soap! Great for my face- gentle but clarifying! I also love the scent of all the dove products I've used!
Linda P.
Cameron, NC
Love every thing about this body wash. Smells so clean and is so gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft...what else could you want
My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Erin G.
Bellefonte, PA
I always use dove body wash in the winter because it is the only body wash that keeps my skin moisturized during the cold weather.
Betty P.
Antelope, CA
This is my go to body wash. It's luxurious and foamy with a nice clean scent but not over powering. Cleans well and rinses easily.
Tia T.
Edgewater, FL
I've only used it once but I plan on buying again in the future. Had a nice fresh scent and my skin felt a bit softer after using.
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This body wash is my favorite because it leaves the skin so velvety soft. I like how moisurized my skin feels every time i use it.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
This is one of my favorite soaps to use. I love how it leaves a fresh scent but nothing too overpowering. Great for shaving too!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.