BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
leaves my skin wonderful and soft. The smell is amazingly good and last long. The price is alittle costy for dove body wash but i believe it is very worth it.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body wash! Use it on myself & my 5 year old. Leaves the skin feeling so soft & smooth as well as clean! Great for sensitive skin & not a heavy scent.
Raquel A.
Houston
I love dove products!! This product in particular is amazing. Leaves skin feeling great and when drying off there is none of the residual like so many others.
This is a moisturizing body wash with a nice clean smell. It's a bit thicker than other washes. My skin has definitely felt better since I started using this.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have super sensitive skin and most body washes irritate my skin, this one hasn't bothered my skin at all! I'd definitely buy it again.
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
I love this! Dove always seems to surprise me! Lightweight, smells good, not to expensive and works well! Gets the job done and doesn't have residue left over
Briana C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love how moisturized this wash leaves my skin. It's the only soap I plan to use from now one. This soap is not pricey and it seems to be great for your skin.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this because I have sensitive skin sometimes and it doesn't bother me at all so I use it a lot. It's a little over 5 dollars and it last a while.
Carmen I.
Great body wash for dry/sensitive skin! I've always had problematic skin, and as a child my pediatrician recommended using Dove. I've been using it ever since.
Victoria S.
Severn
I used this product over the summer for my dry skin and it worked wonders with my skin. It smelled amazing and left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.