BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Makes me feel wonderful and clean and no dry skin when I come out of the shower. Just a dime size in your hand and you're ready to go
Dominique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove deep moisture body wash. It smells amazing and leaves the body feeling so hydrated and clean. Thus is my go to body wash.
$ M.
THE BEST! No sticky residue feeling. It isn’t pricey at all, it smells amazing ! It also moisturizes very, well. I would recommend!!
Samirah G.
It makes my skin nice and smooth. I like the smell it makes nice and refreshing. I use it almost al of the time because it is so good
Athena G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this body wash! Makes your skin feeling soft and smooth i wouldnt use anyother product! I recommend this. I love this product
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Love this product, I have the cucumber scent! Smells so good! Leaves my skin feeling smooth, but also clean! I would 100% recommend !
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
I love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated, and this is very gentle on the skin. The smell too!
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
This product really left my skin feeling so great and soft. It was nice using a product you could find at any store for a great price
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I really like this body wash it eeps my skin mosturized and soft other body washes leave my skin feeling draggy ! just love dove (:
Leah C.
Bluffdale, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.