BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Heidi C.
Omaha, NE
I have extremely dry skin. The Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is an affordable body wash that I can count on keeping my skin hydrated.
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Love this product, I have the cucumber scent! Smells so good! Leaves my skin feeling smooth, but also clean! I would 100% recommend !
Maria F.
Dove deep moisture provides ultimate skin moisture. It leaves skin soft and clean without a residue. Its texture is thick and smooth.
$ M.
THE BEST! No sticky residue feeling. It isn’t pricey at all, it smells amazing ! It also moisturizes very, well. I would recommend!!
Devon D.
Manchester, NH
Keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. Rarely use anything else. Does not help with eczema or psoriasis in my experiencing however
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
It's all I use and I buy it by the bulk. The scented and the sensitive skin one. I have a few favorites and have a few I want to try.
Erika A.
Medley, FL
Buen producto de limpieza corporal. Ademas de ayudar en el baño deja la piel suave y con una muy agradable sensacion de hidratacion.
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Love Dove anything! With this body wash makes it feel like I already put lotion on out of the shower skin feel soft and very hydrated
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash off and on for years and it's always been really moisturizing! Great product to try if you haven't.
Lauren L.
Lancaster
By far the best body wash. There's no funky smells or perfumes to it. It makes my skin super soft I never changed body washes again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.