BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Ughh i bought this dove body wash, and had better body wash that moisturized much better. it did smell good but was not that moisturizing
Kita J.
This is the only body wash I use for my entire body. I've been using dove body wash for 3 years now and I won't go back to anything else
Janett O.
North Highlands , ['', '', '']
I was a soft as a babies bottom with this ! I loved that the scent was mild and I even used it on my dog when I ran out his dog soap lol
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
Best body wash. Always keeps my skin soft. And the smell last long. I got mine at walmart and sometimes B.Js because it's cheap for bulk
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Kelsey A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of best body washes!! It smells so freaken good, leaves the skin soft and smooth. Used for a couple months now and had no regrets :)
Juana O.
North Olmsted, OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
Caroline M.
One of the most amazing body washes I've ever tried. It's so thick and creamy that it feels like you're washing your body with a lotion.
Erica S.
Orlando, FL
I love this body wash! it leaves my skin so smooth and clean! :)
i love how my skin feels when i wash with dove.

i highly recommend :)
KiKi 🍑.
Portage, IN
I recently switched over to this body wash and Im not lying when i say my skin literally felt 2x softer with one wash. Loving this so far
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.