BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla M.
Brandon, MS
I've used a lot of body washes that either leave a film on my skin or bathtub, or irritate my skin. But not Dove! It smells great and feels great. By far my favorite brand of body wash.
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I bought this body wash for my son who is prone to dry skin and has eczema. the whole family uses it and we love it! moisturizes our skin and smells wonderful!! not a bad price either.
Carolina M.
Addison, TX
I have use dove deep moisture nourishing body wash for a while and i really like how my skin feels it really moisturizes good...i will keep on buying it in the future if still available
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
I use only Dove body wash. I have well water and this keeps my skin super soft to the touch. Even my little boy picks this over super hero body wash at the store!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Since my kids have sensitive skin this is a staple in our house. It is super hydrating and has a really pleasant scent. It is gentle enough for the kids and I really enjoy it as well.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This body wash leaves your skin so soft! Not for people who don't like a lotion feel to their body wash. It's very thick and moisturizing. Perfect for people like me with dry skin.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
My skin gets terribly dry in winter, to the point of being itchy. Dove to the rescue! I love how lotion-y it is, without being greasy. And it has really helped reduced the itching.
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
This body wash leaves my skin very dry and tight feeling. I thought this would be nice for my sensitive skin, but it definitely didn't do anything good for me and was pretty pricey.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
I love the smell of all the Dove products. I have sensitive skin and this body wash works great with my skin! It is a little expensive but you can get a great deal on it at Sam's!
Miranda B.
This is by far my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin so silky and soft. My skin is very sensitive and it's not irritated by this product at all (which is strange for my skin).
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.