BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
I use this daily. I am very careful what I put on my skin, but this is the only body wash that makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh.
Marie H.
Dania Beach
I have real dry skin. My Dermatologist suggested this product and my dry skin patches and all over skin dryness has improved greatly.
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
It's all I use and I buy it by the bulk. The scented and the sensitive skin one. I have a few favorites and have a few I want to try.
Helen M.
I really like how this feels on my skin. I can really feel the smooth and how not so dry I feel. And the price I give it a thumps up
Dustin H.
The most moisturizing body wash I have ever used. Dove is an inexpensive top of the line product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Love Dove anything! With this body wash makes it feel like I already put lotion on out of the shower skin feel soft and very hydrated
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
This body wash is amazing I use it for my babies since they have eczema and it works wonders on they're dry skin I absolutely love it
Elsie M.
I dont like liquid body wash much. But I love how thick this soap is and it last all day long. On a rag or sponge and I'm good to go
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love Dove, it leaves my skin soft and it helps me especially during the winter when that type of weather can be rough on your skin.
Ellie J.
It's so soft on your skin! It feels like it leaves a protective layer of moisture! It's also cost effective and can buy it anywhere.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.