BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling really silky smooth for a long time after. It has a soft smell but it smells good and clean. You can find it at Wal-Mart.
Maryjo G.
San Antonio , TX
This soap is really amazing for the skin it won't dry skin out it's good for eczema prone skin too , smells good and is worth the price I use this soap everyday
AJ G.
Philadelphia , PA
My skin always feels hydrated. It's very soothing and doesn't make me feel like I need 20 minutes of just rinsing because my skin feels slimy like other washes.
Betsy D.
Kernersville, NC
Gentle body wash even my kids use. Leaves skin soft, smooth and clean. Love the price point.
Love that it feels like lotion going on but leaves your skin smooth
Ashley W.
I love the scent of Dove body wash. It is so fresh and clean smelling. It also leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of the best body washes out there.
MC N.
San Francisco, CA
Great body wash! Does not make my skin feel dry as most body washes do. The scent is also mild for those who don't like overpowering scents. Highly recommended!
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE this body wash!!!! The scent is so heavenly and I don't trust anything else for my skin. This body wash is creamy and it lathers like nobody's business.
Morgan M.
I love this body wash. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me one bit! It smells good also unlike other products for sensitive skin. I love Dove!
Alyssa R.
Beaver Dam, KY
Love this product. It's my families favorite. It's so soft and moisturizing! I would definitely recommend everyone switch to Dove for all your body wash needs!!
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Obsessed with this body wash. The bigger one is worth it because the price difference. But great, clean smell, soft skin and even my boyfriend uses it sometimes
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.