BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Makes skin moisturized and soft like the commercials say. pretty inexpensive and comes in a large bottle so lasts a while
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was moisturizing at first, but then I broke out all over my body... A little too moisturizing I guess?
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
Smells good and leaves you smelling good. Makes your skin feel soft and it foams up a lot. I enjoy it
Brittany A.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite body wash! Great price. Moisturizing and refreshing! easy to find at a variety of stores.
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel i have really dry skin and after uses this it feels so soft it's amazing
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used this body wash in the past. I found it light and found that it left my skin feeling soft.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Love this soap. Bought it in the summer time. felt refreshing, moisturizing and the smell was great.
I love Dove! This product is wonderful! It works wonders on my skin....after using the product my skin feels so hydrated!
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
I love this body wash, period. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling like a newborn baby's butt!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.