BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
I have to have some dove body wash, not only does it leave your skin smooth and smelly good, it is the only wash that doesn't give me a rash. Great for sensitive skin!
Yvonne
I have sensitive skin so this is perfect! Leaves skin feeling sooo soft. This is the travel size so good for traveling but get the big size too for your home shower.
Syeda M.
Dublin , OH
I got this body wash in my Walmart beauty box,I tried it and it was not upto the mark, it was so thick that it was stuck in the sprout,then the smell was so neutral, it didn't lather much so whats the point of a body wash?
Brandalyn H.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Its hard to find a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I'm so happy to have Dove deep moisture body wash. I use it daily and my skin never feels dry.
nathasia a.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Oh i love this body wash, keep your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized, smells amazing , make you want to eat, this product right there is the boom, good price
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This is my favorite body wash. This scent smells so sweet and fruity. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The texture is great and it makes a lot of bubbles.
Ashley F.
greeneville
Love it!!!!! Awesome!!! Keeps my skin soft!!! Bought at Walmart.Dove go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body WashDove go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash
Lilin L.
I usually like to change up the kinds of shower gels, but I've stuck with this one because of how wonderfully creamy and smooth this one is. It smells WONDERFUL too!
Lindsey G.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've been using this body wash for about a month now and I love it. I will definitely be purchasing it in bulk in the future to get a better price. The scent is great, but not overpowering. It also foams up really well.
Christine L.
This is a great body wash to add a little moisture into your skin during the colder months. After using, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend this :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.