BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love dove soaps and deodorant. Haven't tried the body wash but would love to. I like the Olay orchid because the smell lasts all day.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the milkiness of this product. It leaves my skin super soft and goes on super smooth. Definitely a good moisturizing body wash.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
I love Doce bodywash. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a really nice smell to it. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Elisa M.
Watsonville, CA
Dove is my favorite especially the cucumber scent! Leaves my skin soft n smelling great. Super gentle on skin& I purchased it at target
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Now Dove is my go to body wash. There isn't a scent I don't like. And I feel clean not oily or like I am left with residue on my skin.
Lucy L.
Sandusky, OH
Been using for years. Love it. Keeps skin soft & moisturized. Everyone in family uses it & loves it. Won't go on vacation without it !
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it smells great too. It really moisterizes my skin.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
This is such a simple, yet clean body wash that doesn't have an overpowering smell! I get it from Target. I use it daily in the shower!
Karina A.
Bought it yesterday at walmart and oh my!
Skin is definitely softer and the scent is wonderful.
I will absolutely buy this baby again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.