BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Abby C.
Farmington, MN
This is one of my favorites. my husband loves it as well. nice subtle scent, luxurious suds. makes your skin feel wonderful
Lynn O.
This doesn't leave your skin feeling dry because it doesn't strip the skin. It makes my skin feel soft.
haley B.
West, TX
I've been using Dove for years & absolutely love it! Love how it makes my skin so smooth, and doesn't leave it feeling dry!
Ariel R.
I love anything Dove, Great for the body and hair. one of the best beauty products out there.
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA
I love this body wash because it applies nicely on my skin it leaves it soft, smelling good, and fresh!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My current body wash. I love this stuff so much I bought like 5 bottles. definitely my favorite smell.
Molly M.
This body wash is amazing! It really helps if you have dry skin. It smells really good. It keeps your skin soft and smooth.
Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I just Love this product a lot.
It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fantastic.
I use it daily!
Lorane B.
new York, New York
Love this product very moisturizing and has there years go by they make better quality products. Thumbs up to dove body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.