BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I use dove products and love them all, but the body wash to me just smells too strong and I feel like I'm covered in a film after I've washed off. I will stick to the bars.
Michelle K.
Easthampton, MA
I love this body wash. Both my daughter and I use this everyday. Our skin never dries out and it doesn't irritate my daughters sensitive skin! I even use as shave cream!!!
Virginia L.
Love it! it's very smooth and moisturizing and a little goes a long way. I just feel soft and refreshed after using this! Love the subtle clean scent it gives off as well.
Jennifer S.
Garnet Valley, PA
Very nice basic, non irritating product. Smell is so light it's next to nothing but honestly sometimes you just want a clean slate. (No pun intended) reasonable prices too!
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
This product is great. Not only is the scent fresh without being too overpowering, you really can imagine the nourishing effects while using the product. Highly recommend!
Jayde P.
Currie, NC
Dove is the best brand all around. The body wash moisturizes so well and smells great. Works great on dry skin. After I get out of the shower my skin is so smooth and soft.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
This is a good, rich shower cream that makes my skin feel clean and soft. This is perfect for winter-weather, it will keep your skin healthy during dry weather. Also, the scent is not too overwhelming.
Lauren L.
Independence, KS
I get the kind for dry skin and it is thicker than most shower gels but it does seem to moisturize my skin a little better than others. Lathers up nicely and smells great!
Kristin M.
Evansville, IN
Dove body wash is the only body wash i will use! With my sensitive skin I can't use just anything and Dove is perfect! It smells amazing and makes my skin so smooth!
Alexandra O.
Morristown, NY
This stuff is great! It lathers up nice and feels creamy and soft. It rinces off nicely and your left with a soft supple feeling! A must have for all year round moisture!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.