BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lucy L.
Sandusky, OH
Been using for years. Love it. Keeps skin soft & moisturized. Everyone in family uses it & loves it. Won't go on vacation without it !
Melissa M.
Fresno, CA
Overall, it is a good body wash. There's no amazing smell, and isn't as moisturizing as I'd like. It can even dry my skin out at times.
Moomal S.
I've used the pomegranate one. Smells lovely and is super moisturizing! Only downfall is that the scent was a bit intense for my liking
Diane B.
I love this body wash! Dove is the only soap I will use. It doesn’t dry my skin out like other soaps I’ve tried do! Highly recommend!
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
I love how it smells. I love how smooth and soft it makes my skin. I love how it moisturizes my skin and that it doesn't dry it out.
Glenda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My legs used to get really dry so I started using Dove Moisture Body Wash. It really worked it leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Gianna S.
Fort worth, TX
So nice! I love how it made my skin feel. Truly made my legs feel softer after just one use. It also leaves a really clean feeling.
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I love this body wash. It doesn't foam up like some body washes. This product leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized everytime.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for the summer time. The fresh scent is invigorating and the product leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Amber B.
Dove body wash is the most is turning body wash I've found. I use it exclusively in the winter to combat dry skin. It works wonders!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.