BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love this brand great smell makes you fresh also great smell cant live without rexomend it to everyone...
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love using this soap. I have been using this brand for so long and my skin is so moisturized and soft!!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love this body wash smells so good and makes your skin feel super soft. and the bottle last for a while
amanda h.
I love this product. there are many different scents. its works great because it doesn't dry out ur skin.
Melissa W.
Wentzville, MO
Smells amazing! the only body wash i will use! recommend to anybody! love this stuff
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
This dove body wash is so thick and luxurious! Leaves your skin feeling so silky and smooth all day long
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This body wash feels luxurious and smells nice as well. My only complaint is that I don't feel as moisturized as I expected.
Laura B.
Dallas, GA
I get dry skin during the winter and this is my favorite body wash to use. It's creamy and smells great.
Imani R.
My favorite body wash by far! Love the scent! And it moisturizes my skin amazingly!
ReviewZals ..
I love this product. It is very simple and keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft. I love Dove!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.