BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

whitney h.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft and healthy. Smells great too! Price is just right and it is a must have in your bathroom routine!
Moomal S.
I've used the pomegranate one. Smells lovely and is super moisturizing! Only downfall is that the scent was a bit intense for my liking
Angie F.
Love the scent of this body eash, but it leaves my skin drier than before I shower. I have to use extra lotion if I use this bosy wash.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. I have a skin condition called, Hidradenitis. This body wash, is about the only thing that my skin can tolerate.
Michelle W.
Orland Park, IL
I use this product for the sole fact of my skin being so sensitive to soaps. It is a great product that does not make my skin break out
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love dove body wash. I've been using it for years and never had a complaint with it. Smells so good and leaves my body smooth and soft.
Natasha S.
Bangor, ME
No more dry skin!!! I use this product regularly. Dove body washes are great for shaving legs, leaving your skin super soft and smooth!
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I love this body wash. It doesn't foam up like some body washes. This product leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized everytime.
Devon D.
Manchester, NH
Keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. Rarely use anything else. Does not help with eczema or psoriasis in my experiencing however
Brandi F.
Kenosha, WI
It does feel soft, silky and is moisturizing. Only downside is it's kinda expensive for soap, and it's not all natural ingredients.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.