BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
I have eczema and have to be careful about what I use on my body. My dermatologist actually recommended Dive body wash to me. I LOVE it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It never makes the dry skin worse and it always feels really good going over the cracked/sore spots on my body that I get from my severely dry skin and eczema. I love that even though I have a skin condition, Dove allows me to feel like a normal woman, buying a regular body wash in the store instead of having to purchase special eczema soaps.
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love dove products so much. Their almond scented body wash is the best one in my opinion. Dove is the only brand that leaves my skin super soft (i have really dry skin and get dry patches on my arms and face) and without any patches since ive started using it. I use this with a loofa, so buttery and lush.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this body wash. it smells great and makes your skin very soft. it is affordable and you get a lot for your money. i would definitely recommend and repurchase this in the future. it will always have a spot in my rotation of body washes. the only down side is the big bottle takes up a lot of room on my shelf
kiera k.
1205 east 8nd street Brooklyn NY
Good for mosture it will feel like your putting lotion on in the shower but its soap when you come out the shower the moisture stays I love this product its very good for sensitive skin it is natrual and very gentle.
Carol J.
I really like this body wash.  I lathers very well and has a great scent. It feels very moisturizing and soft on the skin. It can be a little pricey so I only purchase when I can find a good sale, but the bigger size bottle will last you a long time. I will definitely re purchase in the future.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using this body wash for at least a year now and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also has a very neutral smell, not too overpowering but very gentle. I would definitely keep repurchasing this.
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It is really nice and moisturizing, and I use it the most during the winter as my skin gets very parched.  There are many really nice scents that they have as well.  You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store around me , which is nice.  I definitely recommend it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.