BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash should be a shower must have. The body wash is so rich and creamy on your skin. Gentle on sensitive skin and will leave you super moisturized. It also smells so good. Can go on with loofa, washcloth or if your in a rush just simply your hands. It is a little bit more pricey than other body washes you can find but for the amount of product you get and the quality of product you get you really cannot beat it. Love this product.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason i give this soap a five star rating is because i feel that it realy make's your skin really soft and nourished,the smell is great and it's really soft to the touch, and i feel by the first wash you will definenetly see results and it's very cheap and i've basically been using dove all my life and ever since i got dove i love it ever since so i really hope you buy it and you definitely will not regret it.
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love Dove and they make a ton of yummy scents. i have dry skin and a skin condition and this is the only thing that helps, it does get pricey for a college student around 8$ but its a huge container so it lasts me a bit! It doesnt leave a weird residue, and I like that this is unscented. I buy it again and again. Cons: tests on animals and they always discontinue my fave scents which I why i just switched to unscented.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Hands down the best body wash on the market! I tried this a few years ago during the winter months since my skin was very dry. After one use my skin felt so hydrated and moisturized! It’s has a soft, clean scent, suds up nicely, and really like the packaging. I can’t tell you how many bottles I’ve gone through! Holy grail of body wash!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I LOVE this body wash!!! The large size is very economical and the pump makes it so easy to use! It is thick and ultra-hydrating, and leaves our skin more moisturized than any other body wash we've tried yet. It also has a very neutral, clean scent - perfect for men & women to share. Excellent product!! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I tried this product for the first time about a week ago and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in the shower. When you get out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturized. The smell last all day long and leaves your skin feeling soft. Won't leave your skin sticky or oily. Won't leave your skin feeling dry and itchy!! I recommend this product to anyone!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail body wash. There is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive body washes. This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering at all (I have a sensitive nose), and I would really recommend this even over some of the other scented dove body washes. I get it in the big pump bottle, which is super easy to use in the shower without having to open a cap and squeeze some out. I would recommend ether buying the pump bottle or pouring the body wash into a spare pump bottle (do the same for shampoos and conditioners!)
Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, this is definitely a good product with a longtime positive record from My Mom, to me and now my children. Oh my, I used to love how my Mom smelled. Sadly she passed when I was 14 so while in a foster home, I washed my clothes and sheets in this stuff and it made me feel and smell comfort. As an adult I still purchase it and now my kids. Just be sure to put pads on the tub/shower floor because it gets so slippery and it takes time to wash all the soap off lol not a negative, just a reason to stay in longer and a friendly tip lol That is the moisturizer in it.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I've used many Dove Body Washes over the past 5+ years. This is my favorite one for the winter time when the weather is super cold, snowy, and makes my skin dry. It's very moisturizing, smells light and refreshing. It always leave my skin feeling clean.. Not just washed but clean and refreshed. I also have very sensitive skin on my body, so if I use anything else but the Dove Body Washes I get small red dots on my arms, legs, and stomach. I've never had that issue with these body washes; they are exactly what they say with no harsh chemicals.
Soupy M.
This body wash is great . I remember looking everywhere for a body wash that had great texture . This ticked all the Body wash . I have bought soap before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were disappointing . This continues to be my favorite Body wash .this it is always great I would buy again .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.