BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carrie H.
Syracuse, NY
This body wash makes my skin feel smooth after using it. It's not too pricey, especially with the bundle from Costco. It has a subtle refreshing scent, which makes it nice and soothing. It is gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Christina U.
This is the only wash my whole family uses in the winter time. I buy it by the bunches. I love that the scent is clean but neither feminine or masculine so I don't have to buy a different smell for everyone. So gentle I even use it on the baby!
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I have used this body wash for a long time. It is financially comparative to other options on the shelves. I use it every day, it has a nice clean scent, and the bottle usually lasts for a month. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This has to be the best drugstore body wash I have ever used, hands down. It's rich, creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin very moisturized without being greasy. I love that the large size comes in a lump; no more dropped bottles on my feet!
Allie K.
Millersville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash! It leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and not to mention moisturized and soft for hours after use! At a good price point, very worth the price. I use this every time i shower and keep buying!
Maria Eugenia C.
This is the product that i love for this summer because it will leave my skin moisturized and brilliant, very smoth and i like it, is also a very nice smeell so if you're looking for something soft this maybe could help you, i recommended a lot
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite body wash. It lathers so well (especially with a big fluffy loofah) and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and healthy. Since I've been using it, I've noticed that my skin is more moisturized and looks healthier than before.
Mathilda H.
Forest Park, GA
During the cold seasons, my skin gets very dry, especially during winter. So I tried using this to help with my dry and irritated skin. And it really worked. After the shower, my skin didn't feel as dry as it did before and I was very pleased.
Chelsea F.
Stamford, CT
This is a great product that delivers results. Every time I get out of the shower I feel like my body has received a dose of moisture. I still always put on lotion after but considering how dry my skin used to be it adds another helpful layer!
Justin F.
North Kingstown, RI
The only body wash I've found to work just as good as bar soap. I use this product every time I shower and it even packs a classic clean scent. I bought it at CVS and I will continue to buy it every time I run out of body wash. Great product.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.