BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kim W.
This is by far the best body wash I've ever used. it leaves me feeling fresh and clean much longer than any other body wash. it smells so fresh and makes skin really soft.
Elizabeth C.
Mayfield, KY
This is my current favorite body wash. It lathers well on my loofa and gets me super clean. The scent is very fresh and lingers a bit on the skin. I love it ! Highly recommend.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love Dove products. The shampoo is my favorite. But as for this particular body wash, I think it may be a little too moisturizing. I notice that my body feels a little greasy towards the end of the day which is pretty gross.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I really like Dove products, but this product is not my favorite. This soap tends to leave my skin dry in some areas. So make sure you still use lotion after your shower!
Rachel O.
I've been using this product line for years. I switch between scents every once in a while but the results are still the same. I always feel clean and fresh. I love it.
Natalie G.
Sioux City, IA
Great product helps keep skin moisturized when lotion isn't enough. Product is long lasting. Leaves you smelling good all day. Good price for how much product you get.
Nicole T.
FRANKLIN, WI
I love dove body wash it doesn't dry out your skin and it has a great scent. they have one esp. for winter which i really love it moisturizers your skin well and living in Wisconsin we need all the help we can get in our winter.
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I have always loved Dove soaps. I think these smell very nice and lather very well. They make you feel clean and refreshed and the best part, they are fairly inexpensive!
Willa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes your skin very soft, good quality for the price ,very gentle on the skin, probably not as good quality as high end expensive body washes but I use it all the time
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Sooo deeply moisturizing! Some of my favorite body washes (and bar soap) - it's not drying at all! And they come in the best scents & always leave you smelling so fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.