BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cassandra C.
I like the Dove Deep moisture nourishing body wash... Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and a nice scent!
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Now Dove is my go to body wash. There isn't a scent I don't like. And I feel clean not oily or like I am left with residue on my skin.
April C.
Anderson, IN
Best moisturizing body wash I have found. Leaves my skin smelling clean and soft. Love the new scents that they are putting out.
Andrea P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite body wash. I absolutely love the smell. My husband even uses it! We will never use another body wash again.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
This product is amazing, I get out of the shower and my skin feels so soft & the smell is awesome. Definitely recommend this product !
Karina A.
Bought it yesterday at walmart and oh my!
Skin is definitely softer and the scent is wonderful.
I will absolutely buy this baby again!
Jeannett R.
I love Dove body wash if i don't shower with it i still feel dirty and Dove makes me feel clean my skin is soft and moisturize love it.
Elsie M.
I dont like liquid body wash much. But I love how thick this soap is and it last all day long. On a rag or sponge and I'm good to go
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I love this body wash. It doesn't foam up like some body washes. This product leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized everytime.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.