BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christina W.
I like how it keeps my skin moisturized during the harsh winter months even when i forget to put on lotion
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Daily body wash, I love it. Smells so good leaves my skin feeling and smelling good! I love dove products!
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I have very sensitive skin and need to protect my skin. Dove body wash is what I use for my daily shower.
Qian L.
Zionsville, IN
This is so moisturizing and applies to skin smoothly and doesn't leave residue on skin. On top of that, it smells amazing!!!
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Lovvveee this brand. This body wash is awesomeas usual it leaves my skin smelling great and looking great.
amanda h.
I love this product. there are many different scents. its works great because it doesn't dry out ur skin.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love this brand great smell makes you fresh also great smell cant live without rexomend it to everyone...
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Very moisturizing liquid soap, but the scent does not linger on skin once you get out of shower
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love this body wash smells so good and makes your skin feel super soft. and the bottle last for a while
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love using this soap. I have been using this brand for so long and my skin is so moisturized and soft!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.