BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katrice W.
Chester, VA
love the price and size. also love the smell and the way it make my skin feel. very nice smell. it always in stock when i go to walmart
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
This body wash is the best body wash I have ever bought! It makes my skin feel so soft and supple, and leave my skin smelling amazing!
Hannah A.
I like this body wash because it is really good for dry skin and it has a nice calm smell to it but I don't like the texture very much
Autumn C.
Loves Park, IL
I have been using this body wash for at least a year. It is my favorite body wash. It not only smells great, but it is gentle on skin.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My first body wash whe I arrive here in Us during winter. Just perfect for the season. It moisturize my skin and keeps it from drying.
Cassandra C.
I like the Dove Deep moisture nourishing body wash... Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and a nice scent!
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
This is such a simple, yet clean body wash that doesn't have an overpowering smell! I get it from Target. I use it daily in the shower!
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Very luxurious feeling, nothing compares to Dove! This is by far their creamiest soap and it makes you feel soft hours after showering
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Now Dove is my go to body wash. There isn't a scent I don't like. And I feel clean not oily or like I am left with residue on my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.