BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
I use this body wash religiously. It is very moisturizing and has drastically improved the red, bumpy skin in my arms. I also put coconut oil on my arms to further moisturize. This is the only body wash that I fully recommend.
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I have always loved Dove soaps. I think these smell very nice and lather very well. They make you feel clean and refreshed and the best part, they are fairly inexpensive!
Nathaliana D.
I totally would recommend this ! especially if you have sensitive skin. I tried this and it leaves our skin so soft and refreshing . its not rough and it smell amazing !
Allison L.
Rock Hill, SC
I use the blue fig one and in addition to loving the smell and texture, it's light faint blue and I like that. It makes my skin soft and comes in a three pack at Costco.
Willa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes your skin very soft, good quality for the price ,very gentle on the skin, probably not as good quality as high end expensive body washes but I use it all the time
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Dove products, but this product is not my favorite. This soap tends to leave my skin dry in some areas. So make sure you still use lotion after your shower!
Adia M.
Washington , DC
I love the original! Keeps my skin feeling super soft after a bath. This one doesn't have the beads in it which I also prefer and it lathers perfectly. Don't need a lot
Natalie G.
Sioux City, IA
Great product helps keep skin moisturized when lotion isn't enough. Product is long lasting. Leaves you smelling good all day. Good price for how much product you get.
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
Sooo deeply moisturizing! Some of my favorite body washes (and bar soap) - it's not drying at all! And they come in the best scents & always leave you smelling so fresh.
Brittany J.
Dove has great body washes, but I do not like the fact that they test their company tests on animals. I continue to use dove products, because they work well with my skin, but hope that they will quit with testing on animals.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.