BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

kala h.
Perry, GA
I love this product! it makes my skin feel clean without the soapy residue of bar soap!! i am a huge fan of shower gels apposed to bars.
Desiree M.
I use many body soaps no reason just love to switch it up but this body soap hands down is amazing n leaves your skin feel so soft n smooth
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this body wash! It keeps my skin hydrated more than any other body wash I have used. Makes me feel squeaky clean and smells nice too!
Aisha S.
Austin, TX
I love the price, and the wide variety of scents available. My go to is the melon cucumber, and the original scent is for the whole family
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
I love the way my skin feels after I have used this product. But to be honest, the walmart brand is just as good and costs half the price!
Amy K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is softer, smoothr skin. I used 365 day on 2014. I still love it. I will keep using on this year.
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product kept my skin both clean and hydrated over the winter months. The scent is pleasant and fresh without being too overwhelming.
Marisa B.
I tried this while on vacation with my sister and could not stop using. I love the smell and it leaves your skin moisturized but not filmy.
Rachel G.
I use this everyday it smells great and leaves me feeling clean and good, I love how it doesn't leave an annoying residue like most soaps.
Emily H.
I wouldn't say the commercials are completely true it does make my skin feel tight after using it but overall it makes me feel really clean
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.