BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chassidy L.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells so good and it makes my skin soft but it still doesn’t hydrate my skin. After I use it, I’m all itchy and dry on my legs! Ugh
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the milkiness of this product. It leaves my skin super soft and goes on super smooth. Definitely a good moisturizing body wash.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
I love Doce bodywash. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a really nice smell to it. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
This body wash is the best body wash I have ever bought! It makes my skin feel so soft and supple, and leave my skin smelling amazing!
janna a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The truth is that I love it. I have a problem and it is the skin of me dry too and this product helps me a lot and skin feels hydrated.
Autumn C.
Loves Park, IL
I have been using this body wash for at least a year. It is my favorite body wash. It not only smells great, but it is gentle on skin.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Very luxurious feeling, nothing compares to Dove! This is by far their creamiest soap and it makes you feel soft hours after showering
Cassandra C.
I like the Dove Deep moisture nourishing body wash... Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and a nice scent!
Susana T.
I love this product because it's the best! I bought this product more then once already. I live how it level my skin soft and moisture.
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.