BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

O. P.
Greenville, NC
I'm glad I tried this body wash I'm really enjoying the smell and the nice lather it has. Its honestly a good quality body wash.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
I love Dove body wash. It smells so good and does a great job at getting you clean and makes a great lather!
Rochelle S.
The scent is nice and fresh. I usually don't need to apply moisturizer afterwards to my legs which is a plus
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
My favorite Dove scent! I love the body wash! It makes me feel very refreshed and leaves your skin so soft!
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently stated using it and I love it. The after shower fragrance ughh :) it smells so amazing.
Airaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My family has been using Dove body wash for many years. This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin so soft and moisturized.
Chelsey R.
Palm Coast, FL
I love anything Dove, but Dove body wash is fantastic! Always leaves my skin soft and the smell is amazing!
kelsey j.
This body wash is amazing. Its rich and milky like lotion and comes in a variety of amazing scents. It's also very moisturizing.
Stevi Jo M.
Dove anything is great, especially their body wash. Skip the lotion and dry itchy skin, get Dove!
Erica D.
Stockton, CA
Always get mine from costco, love it especially in the winter it helps moisturize my skin is very afordable
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.