BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie E.
My daily shower gel! It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great. It's wonderful on my sensitive skin and the smell is great!
whitney h.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft and healthy. Smells great too! Price is just right and it is a must have in your bathroom routine!
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Very luxurious feeling, nothing compares to Dove! This is by far their creamiest soap and it makes you feel soft hours after showering
Natasha S.
Bangor, ME
No more dry skin!!! I use this product regularly. Dove body washes are great for shaving legs, leaving your skin super soft and smooth!
janna a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The truth is that I love it. I have a problem and it is the skin of me dry too and this product helps me a lot and skin feels hydrated.
Moomal S.
I've used the pomegranate one. Smells lovely and is super moisturizing! Only downfall is that the scent was a bit intense for my liking
Susana T.
I love this product because it's the best! I bought this product more then once already. I live how it level my skin soft and moisture.
Nita G.
STAys in my shower and travel bag. The thick creamy formula is nourishing to the skin and hydrating. It just leaves you feeling great.
Jennifer R.
Belchertown
I really love the smell of dove. I grew up using dove soap. I love the shower gel and bath soap. I always have soft skin when I use it.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I started using this because I have very dry skin in the winter. This is THE BEST body wash for keeping your skin moisturized and soft!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.