BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rachel L.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this Dove body wash. Getting the two in a package is the only way I ever go. And, almost every scent that comes in the two-packs are delicious!
Ash
Not my favorite dove product but still a good one. I found that this was overly thick on the skin. Loved how my skin felt after however. I've always been impressed with the moisturizing affect that dove products have
Kim A.
Leaves your skin feeling so moisturized! And the smell is always great! I've tried the scented smells and they're nice but I feel that the normal is more effective
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This is my go to body wash. I'm not sure if it actually moisturizes better than the rest, but I like that there is no scent and it really feels like there is no residue left on the skin. It is super creamy and smooth.
Kristen S.
San Antonio, TX
The dove beauty body wash is surprisingly smooth and soft on the skin . The product is worked quite well on my sensitive skin for something that is high in scent .
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
My hair was starting t get damaged from drying it out with other products, stripping it of its oils and using my hot iron. Then when I used this, it immediately made my hair so much soft and less frizzy. I love it!
Brittany s.
Perrin, TX
The smell is not overpowering but pleasant and say goodbye to dry itchy winter skin issues. This bottle contains something magical that takes care of all of that and leaves you with soft,beautiful skin. I adore dove!
Peggy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
I really like this body wash. I use this in a daily basis. Its very gentle and has a nice smell. I find this at walmart where their prices are usually pretty good.
Noemi V.
I bought the pack at target for the price. But I love the smell. I have the pomegranate one and it's my favorite one. I'm almost out and planning to buy another one
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great body wash for sensitive skin! It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on your skin. It also works great as a shave cream! Price is right on point as well
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.