BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla M.
Brandon, MS
I've used a lot of body washes that either leave a film on my skin or bathtub, or irritate my skin. But not Dove! It smells great and feels great. By far my favorite brand of body wash.
Carolina M.
Addison, TX
I have use dove deep moisture nourishing body wash for a while and i really like how my skin feels it really moisturizes good...i will keep on buying it in the future if still available
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I bought this body wash for my son who is prone to dry skin and has eczema. the whole family uses it and we love it! moisturizes our skin and smells wonderful!! not a bad price either.
Letti F.
GURNEE, IL
It smells great but I still felt dirty after using it, almost like it stayed stuck to my skin. No matter how much I tried to rinse it off, it doesn't wash off. I didn't like it at all.
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
I use only Dove body wash. I have well water and this keeps my skin super soft to the touch. Even my little boy picks this over super hero body wash at the store!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Since my kids have sensitive skin this is a staple in our house. It is super hydrating and has a really pleasant scent. It is gentle enough for the kids and I really enjoy it as well.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
My skin gets terribly dry in winter, to the point of being itchy. Dove to the rescue! I love how lotion-y it is, without being greasy. And it has really helped reduced the itching.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This body wash leaves your skin so soft! Not for people who don't like a lotion feel to their body wash. It's very thick and moisturizing. Perfect for people like me with dry skin.
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
This body wash leaves my skin very dry and tight feeling. I thought this would be nice for my sensitive skin, but it definitely didn't do anything good for me and was pretty pricey.
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
This is a good smelling, good working body wash. It helps with the dry skin and it doesn't smell blah like many do. Dove is a great brand for those of us who have sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.