BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so amazing and always leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love the bar of soap as well. Anything dove I usually try it.
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this body wash! It keeps my skin hydrated more than any other body wash I have used. Makes me feel squeaky clean and smells nice too!
Danielle W.
Grand Island, NY
I loooooove dove products. Especially the winter care body wash just like this bottle. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great.
Hannah B.
Las Cruces, NM
This body wash really does make your skin feel super smooth and hydrated. The smell is very fresh. This is my favorite body wash for sure.
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
I was a soft as a babies bottom with this ! I loved that the scent was mild and I even used it on my dog when I ran out his dog soap lol
Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Loralea T.
Conroe, TX
I love the way I feel after using this soap. Nice and soft. I do wish the smell was a little more fragrant. But everyone is different :)
Juana O.
Munroe Falls , OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.