BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Adriana G.
I am currently using this body wash and I love it. It adds so much moisture to the skin even in the wintertime
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
This body wash definitely leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The smell is pleasant and the price is great!
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
Dove is an old time favorite, keeping ladies beautiful and soft this is another great. Product from Dove.
Ben G.
Love this stuff - smells good for both men and women. Moisturizers skin as well. I like the one with microsrubbers for exfoliation
Amber  S.
Rico, CO
My favorite time to use this body wash in particular s in the winter. it helps to keep my skin hydrated when it needs it the most.
Leslie W.
Rayville, LA
I love using this in the winter my skin tends to dry out in cool weather and this helps keep me feeling soft and has a great scent
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this body wash never ever makes me break out. Its great.
Tia T.
Edgewater, FL
I've only used it once but I plan on buying again in the future. Had a nice fresh scent and my skin felt a bit softer after using.
Allison W.
Chowchilla, CA
This is my go to body wash! this makes my skin feel and look amazing! IT smells amazing!! i will always go back to this body wash
Ruzica R.
I am loving this product it makes my skin feeling soft and clean I just love how it feels and its amazing and makes you smell nice all day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.