BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily A.
I use the pomegranate scented one and i love it. it leaves your skin feeling replenished and moisturized. only body wash that i will use.
Molly T.
I use this body wash everyday. Its great and very moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, smelling great, and no residue of soap is left.
Socorro S.
Thornton, CO
I was struggling with my son's dry skin, until we tested with Dove, now his skin is much better, know I do not leave Dove by any other...
Amanda S.
Dove always makes great products, the body wash is soothing and hydrating for my skin plus it smells great! Would definitely recommend.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Averri G.
Piscataway, NJ
When I went to college I started using this and let me tell you... ITS AMAZING! It leaves your body feeling so soft and it's super cheap.
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite products from Dove. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It leaves you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
My daughter really loves this product and has asked for it repeatedly. Since she usually wants something new to try, this is high praise.
Saemyi L.
Dove is a good brand for sensitive skin. It's not too fragrant or harsh. And i feel squeeky clean after using it. It foams up well too.
Ericka Lynn A.
Austin, IN
Dove has to be one of my favorite products of all time. It makes my skin super smooth. Such a great buy. And there's different smells!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.