BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This stuff isgreat especiallyin the winter months when my ski needs all the moisture it can get! Just about everyone in my family uses this
Stephanie K.
This always leaves my skin feeling soft. It lathers well and has a nice scent. I also use it sometimes in place of shaving gel on my legs.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Me encanta este producto de dove, es mi preferido entre otros productos, dejando la piel suave, es el numero uno en mi listas de productos
Rachel G.
I use this everyday it smells great and leaves me feeling clean and good, I love how it doesn't leave an annoying residue like most soaps.
Kaitlyn b.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely love this body wash!! I love the different scents! They are moisturizing and they leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product kept my skin both clean and hydrated over the winter months. The scent is pleasant and fresh without being too overwhelming.
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
This product is really good I love how it made my skin feel also smells really good too it made me feel clean and fresh through out the day
Lydia L.
Warsaw, IN
It's good for sensitive skin and it lathers pretty well. I guess it moisturizes my skin pretty good, but the smell of it could be better.
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
Love love love, the way dove leaves my body soft and smooth, it smells so good as well,, the dove shampoo and conditioner is great as well.
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
I love the way my skin feels after I have used this product. But to be honest, the walmart brand is just as good and costs half the price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.