BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Monique R.
Stockbridge, GA
I have extremely dry skin and Dove is the only brand that I can use to combat it. This product not only smells great but gives my skin the hydration it needs without any build up.
Ana M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I use Dove Body Beauty Wash for sensitive skin because is softens the skin and it helps with my sensitive skin. my kids use it as well and we all love the results and the smell.
Melissa B.
Vancouver, WA
Love this product found it left my skin soft, which is hard because I have very dry skin. I love the fact that it also it a larger bottle which means it last longer in my house.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I really like this body wash. I think the smell is nice and it helps my skin feel moisturized after I shower. I usually alternate this and an exfoliating wash for better results.
Emily
Stephens City, VA
This is the body wash I use and I live it! I makes your skin sooo soft! It smells good and is inexpensive. It is soap but acts a lotion! It is affordable an I highly recommend it!
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash no matter what kind because i feel like it still leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and beautiful. The smell it just perfect leaving my skin smell amazing not to strong just perfect.
Danielle H.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is probably one of my favorites! I love the way my skin feels after, and it smells wonderful. And for the price, I have nothing to complain about. Will definitely buy again.
Avion P.
Douglasville, GA
Leaves my body feeling silky smooth and smelling great!A little on a puff goes a long way it's thick and creamy and lathers up well. My skin feels totally nourished after a bath!
Lauren J.
No other soap leaves my skin feeling absolutely moisturized. I've tried other body washes for that clean and moisturized feeling and I seriously can't get that with anything else
Kellie P.
Pelham, AL
This is my all time favorite body wash. It's so moisturizing and lathers so well. It's thick and I know it's high quality and not made mostly of water. The smell is so classic!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.