BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Molly W.
Marietta
Love this product! It makes my skin super soft and touchable! I would definitely recommend it! It is a little high but so worth it’s quality!
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love , Love this product. I found dove to be very moisturizing and leaves my body with a clean feeling. I highly recommend this product.
Stacy P.
Crescent City, CA
I like to use during the cold winter months to keep my skin soft and moisturized. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and smells really nice.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great for sensitive skin. Leaves our skin soft without drying it out or causing break outs. Smell lasts even with a basic lotion afterwards.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
India W.
Manning, SC
I love this product , it smells very good . its one of my favorite products it keeps my skin moisturized & it really doesn't cost that much .
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
Love this stuff!!!! Really good for sensitive skin and amazing for dry skin. Very gentle but cleans great and leaves skin really soft.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash , I love how it leaves my skin, I love that it has cream among its ingridients, leaves the skin soft, smells delicious.
Katlin B.
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and does not leave a nasty residue. This is one of my all time favorite body washes!
Diana D.
I love that it's soft and doesn't leave a residue feeling after. It smells great and they have a sensitive skin and winter options available.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.