BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley C.
This feels and smells great! Dove is my go to when I have super dry skin during the winter
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft! it has a great scent as well! love this!
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
I have been using these for about a year now and I LOVE It! Leaves my skin feeling GREAT! Soft and moisturized.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
lulu j.
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
Melanie E.
Red Lion, PA
This body wash is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky and smelling clean long after my shower.
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
Dove has a great line with amazing scents. It isn't drying and it lathers great. Affordable as well!
Carolyn S.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin, am diabetic with very dry skin and this is the only body wash I can use. I love it!
Perla H.
Coalinga, CA
I love anything DOVE! This particular product leaves my skin oh so soft! Wouldnt use anything else on my body!
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Love dove body wash! I use this all the time and love the smell and how it makes my skin feel... i recommend for anyone.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.