BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

aubrey k.
Really moistureizing and helps me feel soft after a shower. smells really good too and it's just a great product to pamper yourself with.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite products from Dove. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It leaves you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this body wash in the winter! It keeps my skin moisturized and help keeps my Eczema from being so bad in the winter. Love it!
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
Great neutral scent, affordable, and makes my skin feel great. I feel clean but not stripped from my skins moisture. I highly recommend!
Jenn Z.
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
Tanya A.
A personal favorite. My skin usually feels clean, but not over dried. It is actually moisturizing. You can find this product everywhere.
Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
Tara S.
Palm Coast, FL
Moisturizing, smells great, and affordable. One of the best bang for you buck body wash out there. Variety of scents appeals to everyone.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.